Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a different interface compared to my friends

My problem is when sharing a song on Instagram stories the interface is different compared to that of some friends. The title of the song is not centered with the photo of the album and the name of the song and the artist is large. This doesn't happe...

• Visitor
  • My problem is when sharing a song on Instagram stories the interface is different compared to that of some friends. The title of the song is not centered with the photo of the album and the name of t...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No display of genres

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Spotify doesn't display genres of music even when the internet is connected and strong since last 3 days . It jus...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   Spotify doesn't display genre...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotfy Connect not picking up all Sonos Devices

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone, Android adn Windows devicesOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am unable to connect to one of my Sonos rooms with any devices in Spotify but I can play through the Sonos ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone, Android adn Windows devices Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am unable to connect ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not listed inside Alexa App (worked for years, now cannot link services)

PlanSpotify PremiumCountryAustriaDevicePixel 3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI´ve had spotify premium running on several echo devices for years without a problem. Since my kids were often "stealing" spotify via echo devices at home while...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Premium Country Austria Device Pixel 3 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I´ve had spotify premium running on several echo devices for years without a pro...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist account seem to be hacked!

My Question or Issue Boyzones Spotify account is postning some very weird new music that is clearly not them. I think their account has bern hacked.

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  Boyzones Spotify account is postning some very weird new music that is clearly not them. I think their account has bern hacked.      
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app on LG WebOS some bug and issues

Please Spotify do something on Spotify for WebOs LG ! The cover don't match with the song and screensaver is broken ! Thank you so much. Last update 23/11/2021....

• Music Fan
  • Please Spotify do something on Spotify for WebOs LG ! The cover don't match with the song and screensaver is broken ! Thank you so much. Last update 23/11/2021....
  • 5E8
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't enable "download over cellular data" onGalaxy Watch 4

I have a Galaxy Watch 4 with LTE. I have been unable to download a Playlist unless connected to WiFi. I have gone into the Spotify settings and tried to enable "download over cellular data" but the button is greyed out and will not move when I try to...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Galaxy Watch 4 with LTE.   I have been unable to download a Playlist unless connected to WiFi.   I have gone into the Spotify settings and tried to enable "download over ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast is suddenly gone

i was listening to a podcast and halfway through playing it, it just stopped and the page would just show: refresh please. Now I can’t find the show anymore and the account that published the podcast is also gone. I tried restarting the app and findi...

• Casual Listener
  • i was listening to a podcast and halfway through playing it, it just stopped and the page would just show: refresh please. Now I can’t find the show anymore and the account that published the podcast...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle is set as default for every artist

Everytime I go to an artist and click one of their songs it defaults to having shuffle turned on. This happens if I click the big green play button as well as when I just click on an individual song (e.g. clicking on the first song under 'popular') I...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I go to an artist and click one of their songs it defaults to having shuffle turned on. This happens if I click the big green play button as well as when I just click on an individual song ...
  • NnnnnH
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Wrong album tracks

As I was listening to an album on Spotify Premium, I kept hearing "Do you want more metal?!!! Check out [album name] coming Sept 2006!!" on every track of the album. Is there a way to hear the album without that intro or was that put on there intenti...

• Casual Listener
  • As I was listening to an album on  Spotify Premium, I kept hearing "Do you want more metal?!!! Check out [album name] coming Sept 2006!!" on every track of the album. Is there a way to hear the ...
  • Ubdu
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Partnership] Spotify codes in our premium boxes

We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines.Also we have an amazing business plan that makes money to...

• Visitor
  • We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines. Also...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Geo- Blocking : unlocking the video streaming in certain areas

I'm not sure why would podcasts' videos would be blocked in some regions (in my case in Mongolia).It's a bit frustrating to have this limitation. Any ideas on how we can unlock these limitations?

• Visitor
  • I'm not sure why would podcasts' videos would be blocked in some regions (in my case in Mongolia). It's a bit frustrating to have this limitation.  Any ideas on how we can unlock these limitat...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify codes

So, I wanted to make a spotify code keychain (with a playlist on it) for a friend. Does the playlist have to be public on my account for the code to work for them? Or do they get automatic access with the code?

• So, I wanted to make a spotify code keychain (with a playlist on it) for a friend. Does the playlist have to be public on my account for the code to work for them? Or do they get automatic access w...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to break up a playlist into smaller ones

I've been trying to click and drag over a large selection of tracks to break apart the 3000+ track playlsit into smaller ones of 500, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to click and drag over a large selection of tracks to break apart the 3000+ track playlsit into smaller ones of 500, but to no avail. Any suggestions?
  • Père_Castor
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Oi meu nome é leandro suo novo por aqui

Gostaria de saber se tem como ouvir musica na alexa e no celular ao mesmo tempo , porque quando fiz a assinatura do Spotify recebi uma mensagem q eu podia convidar 7 pessoas e convidei ela ouvem i eu só na alexa ou só no celular quando a mulher esta ...

• Visitor
  • Gostaria de saber se tem como ouvir musica na alexa e no celular ao mesmo tempo  , porque  quando fiz a assinatura do Spotify recebi uma mensagem q eu podia convidar 7 pessoas e convidei el...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite Artists

Why are artists that I haven't listened to yet showing up on my favorite artists section?

• Casual Listener
  • Why are artists that I haven't listened to yet showing up on my favorite artists section?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Opt out of “radio based on”

Give us the option to opt out of the “radio based on” suggestions for our personal playlists. I make playlists for a reason and would like to just listen to the songs that are already on the playlist without having to skip a bunch of times.

• Visitor
  • Give us the option to opt out of the “radio based on” suggestions for our personal playlists. I make playlists for a reason and would like to just listen to the songs that are already on the playlist...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative/Blend playlist issues

PlanPremium mobile Android CountryUSA My Question or IssueCollaborative Playlist,-I created a list, invited friend to add, doesn't work as described in the FAQ, there wasn't a screen to accept an invite, all the link did was open Spotify.-He makes a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium mobile Android   Country USA   My Question or Issue Collaborative Playlist, -I created a list, invited friend to add, doesn't work as described in the FAQ, there wasn't...
  • OmegaChelle42
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant Play Songs after changing country

Hi, as the subject says I am not getting an option to play songs on my Spotify Mobile App. I changed my country to United Kingdom after I got a push notification from Spotify to change it. I can only get playlists even after using the song filter aft...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, as the subject says I am not getting an option to play songs on my Spotify Mobile App. I changed my country to United Kingdom after I got a push notification from Spotify to change it. I can only...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Latest podcast episodes are missing

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I go the JRE podcast page, and sort by new, the latest episode is #1838. I have "all episodes" chosen. I don't see all the episodes that game after 1838.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I go the JRE podcast page, and sort by new, the latest episode is #1838. I have "all ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes