Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pausing at the beginning of every son

PlanpremiumCountryUSA DeviceChromebookOperating System My Question or IssueSpotify pauses for about 4 seconds at the beginning of each song (9 second mark).I use a chromebook and recently had to upgrade the chrome browser because Spotify said it no l...

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Country USA   Device Chromebook Operating System     My Question or Issue Spotify pauses for about 4 seconds at the beginning of each song (9 second mark). I u...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly List overwhelmed with "zen" suggestions

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI play a looping track at night for sleeping. Recently, it has become the only thing that seems to influance my Discover Weekly list. I used to LOVE my discover weekly lists. I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I play a looping track at night for sleeping.  Recently, it has become the only thing that seems to...
  • Jackdrat
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • SONOS
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Server Connection Question

Currently running Spotify on an older version (v. 0.4.24) on iOS 4. I managed to sign-in but the app is unable to establish a connection as it is trying to connect via ap.gslb.spotify.comMy question is whether ap.gslb.spotify.com is out of service i....

• Music Fan
  • Currently running Spotify on an older version (v. 0.4.24) on iOS 4. I managed to sign-in but the app is unable to establish a connection as it is trying to connect via ap.gslb.spotify.com My ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Micro Pause à 9 secondes...

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueBonjour à la communauté,j'utilise le web player depuis chrome, sur un chromebook. Sur chaque chanson, à 9 secondes exactement, la musique marque une pause d'environ...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Bonjour à la communauté, j'utilise le web player depuis chrome, sur un chromebook. Sur ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Filter only playing one song from the filtered list

When playing songs from the filter and search section. It only plays onesong from the filtered list and then resumes to play the entire play list.Plus, the filter in the 3dots is a terrible idea

• Visitor
  • When playing songs from the filter and search section. It only plays one song from the filtered list and then resumes to play the entire play list. Plus, the filter in the 3dots is a terrible id...
  • ftanderson08
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't Spotify recognize Asian songs

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9×Operating SystemWhatever the latest version is. My Question or IssueOkay so spotify doesn't reconcile songs in Asian languages in the US. Unless they have an English version, or the artist is a worldwide ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy 9× Operating System Whatever the latest version is.    My Question or Issue Okay so spotify doesn't reconcile songs in Asian ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer supports this version of chrome.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChromeMy Question or IssueI can log in a browse normally, look at playlists, etx. But, whenever I try to play any song/playlist, I get an error pop saying I need to update my chrome, even th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome My Question or Issue I can log in a browse normally, look at playlists, etx. But, whenever I try to play any song/pl...
  • haileyrhunter15
  • Casual Listener
  • 35 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Music
  • 35 replies
  • 31 likes

Superuser Contribution Following Artist does't work

Everytime I start following a artist I expect that I will get a notification when they drop a new single or album. But I never get one. I can get a random artist album or song but never do I follow.

• Regular
  • Everytime I start following a artist I expect that I will get a notification when they drop a new single or album. But I never get one. I can get a random artist album or song but never do I follow.
  • Vanzle
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Appears On

Spotifys Appears on need a change. There is many "albums" where they just have 1 song by the artist. And it can be a old song. I just looked and Eminems Appers On and 5 "albums" before the "Bang" single appears. "The Ultimate Skate Hip-Hop Album Vol....

• Regular
  • Spotifys Appears on need a change. There is many "albums" where they just have 1 song by the artist. And it can be a old song. I just looked and Eminems Appers On and 5 "albums" before the "Bang" sin...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't connect to Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, Echo Dot My Question or IssueHi all, I just got a 3rd Gen Echo Dot, and have set it up to connect with Spotify on my phone. However, when I select the Echo in the Spotify App, it gets stuck on "Connec...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S8, Echo Dot   My Question or Issue Hi all, I just got a 3rd Gen Echo Dot, and have set it up to connect with Spotify on my phone. Howe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

auto play is turned on but not working?

normally when a playlist, album, song, etc. finishes spotify will begin to play music based on whatever was playing. i’ve checked settings and it’s still turned on, however now it just starts the playlist over and doesn’t play new music. that’s how i...

• Visitor
  • normally when a playlist, album, song, etc. finishes spotify will begin to play music based on whatever was playing. i’ve checked settings and it’s still turned on, however now it just starts the pla...
  • sigmundslim
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Marantz
    Music
    Onkyo
    Other
    PS4
    Samsung
    SONOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Disc 2

Hello,In the Album Live in Texas of Linkin Park, there is missing the second disk, with a lot of great Songs! Please fix it! We pay for compete albums, and not half ones. Thanks, Patrick!

• Visitor
  • Hello, In the Album Live in Texas of Linkin Park, there is missing the second disk, with a lot of great Songs! Please fix it! We pay for compete albums, and not half ones. 😉     Thanks...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Amazon Fire TV Stick] If playlist name contains an emoticon Spotify doesn't show the tracklist

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceAmazon Fire TV StickOperating System/*****/My Question or IssueHi everybody, Today, my friend noticed me that when he tried to listen my playlist through Fire TV Stick, Spotify didn't show the playlist queue and the track...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Amazon Fire TV Stick Operating System /*****/ My Question or Issue Hi everybody,   Today, my friend noticed me that when he tried to listen my playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get this new shuffle play button?

My relative got this very cool new shuffle play button. Checked and our version is the same. How did he get it?

• Visitor
  • My relative got this very cool new shuffle play button. Checked and our version is the same. How did he get it? 
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Amazon Echo] Can Alexa play my "Liked Songs"?

Hello,Is it possible to play my "Liked Songs" (marked with ) on Spotify with Amazon Echo?For other playlists, I can play them by saying "Alexa, play the playlist [***] on Spotify", but this doesn't seem to work with my "Liked Songs".

• Visitor
  • Hello, Is it possible to play my "Liked Songs" (marked with ❤️ ) on Spotify with Amazon Echo? For other playlists, I can play them by saying "Alexa, play the playlist [***] on Spotify", but this d...
  • Ver
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

Why is Spotify partnered with Merchbar? They're a scam

PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceSamsung A7 2018Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhy is Spotify partnered with Merchbar which has a dreadful reputation even on Trustpilot? People consistently receiving low quality merchandise and even unpla...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland   Device Samsung A7 2018 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Why is Spotify partnered with Merchbar which has a dreadful reputation even ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Equalizer settings depending on playlist

Hi! As a spotify user I love to use the equalizer. I like to adjust the equalizer depending on the kind of songs i'm listening to. (As most of us) However an Idea popped into my head yesterday. I want to be able to save different equalizer settings. ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! As a spotify user I love to use the equalizer. I like to adjust the equalizer depending on the kind of songs i'm listening to. (As most of us) However an Idea popped into my head yesterday. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Other] How can i disable Media keys for spotify?

My keyboard is a little broken i think so when i press space it acts like a media key. Its getting really boring now when i cant listen to music while doing other stuff that involves pressing space which is like everything.

• Visitor
  • My keyboard is a little broken i think so when i press space it acts like a media key. Its getting really boring now when i cant listen to music while doing other stuff that involves pressing space w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio pro not connecting via spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountry UK Deviceipad, pixel3, samsung, hp laptopOperating System(iOS, Android, Windows 10, My Question or IssueSuddenly no device will connect to the Audiopro C5 via spotify connect, where before they were all working perfectly. the devic...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device ipad, pixel3, samsung, hp laptop Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows 10,   My Question or Issue Suddenly no device will connect to the Audio...
  • RivetHead
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playback speed on echo

Podcast playback speed works well on phone, on Bluetooth headphones but not when connected to Echo dot. On app it says 3x but it plays normal speed. Tried with various podcasts, same result. PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 7

• Casual Listener
  • Podcast playback speed works well on phone, on Bluetooth headphones but not when connected to Echo dot. On app it says 3x but it plays normal speed. Tried with various podcasts, same result.  &...
  • Spowlee
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes