Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song Promo

Solved!

Song Promo

I'm an Aussie who has written a song about Amsterdam. It's a quirky, anthemic tune inspired by the works of Vincent Van Gogh. How can I connect with people in Amsterdam or Holland? Can I get it onto a Dutch playlist somewhere?

Regards and Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Wineshank

I found this from the Spotify Artists site that might be helpful:

https://artists.spotify.com/faq#how-do-i-get-my-music-on-a-spotify-curated-playlist

How do I get my music on a Spotify curated playlist?

There’s no formal submission process for Spotify playlists. Our curation team’s independence is an important part of what makes Spotify such a great listening experience for fans.

The curation team at Spotify uses a combination of taste, data, research, and trends to create playlists for our users. So the best way to be considered for Spotify playlists is to make your music as visible as possible and maintain an active presence on Spotify. If your music is breaking, we’ll find it.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Wineshank

I found this from the Spotify Artists site that might be helpful:

https://artists.spotify.com/faq#how-do-i-get-my-music-on-a-spotify-curated-playlist

How do I get my music on a Spotify curated playlist?

There’s no formal submission process for Spotify playlists. Our curation team’s independence is an important part of what makes Spotify such a great listening experience for fans.

The curation team at Spotify uses a combination of taste, data, research, and trends to create playlists for our users. So the best way to be considered for Spotify playlists is to make your music as visible as possible and maintain an active presence on Spotify. If your music is breaking, we’ll find it.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thank you very much MattSuda

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts