Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Sonos] Logging in

Solved!

[Sonos] Logging in

Premium subscribers that joined before our partnership with Facebook can log into Sonos with their unique username and password. 

However, users that login with their Facebook details will need to retrieve a username and create a device password.

With this username (a series of digits) and password, Facebook users can login to their partner devices (Sonos, Squeezebox, Onkyo, WD, Boxee Box or TiVo system). 

473 Replies

yeah i now.. login by facebook account. then i can se my username. then i try the link and it say it will come a mail.. but it dosent.
have also lookt in my spam folder. but nothing... 

Strange, if you don't get it within 24-hours, just drop the team an email using the online contact form and they will be able to issue you one manually 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'd like to have support how i got  login with my spotify account into Sonos. Now my Spotify account is with Facebook login.

I didn't receive an e-mail, although I waited longer than 48 hours.

I cannot login through the Sonos app to use Spotify with my Facebook logemail didnot receive the reset emails from Spotify, it's not in my Spam folder. Same problem as all the people here!

@Quaestrix wrote:

I cannot login through the Sonos app to use Spotify with my Facebook logemail didnot receive the reset emails from Spotify, it's not in my Spam folder. Same problem as all the people here!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I would suggest you drop the customer services team an email using the online contact form and they will be able to send you one manually.

Peter

Peter

Well i tried that and received an solution from the customer service, to use the same procedure again, so i did and i still do not receive the email mentioned in the reply below:

Set a password for your devices

To use Spotify on your devices, you need to set a separate password and log in with the username provided.

Your device username is: *********

An email featuring your device username and a link to set your password has been sent to .....@......

Then i tried to reset mu facebook password as suggested in this community and i still cannot login through Sonos.

On my laptop i can login to Spotify with no problem at all.

Som i replied on the cs mail and now i have to wait for them another 24 hours to help me. ( they are happy to help you any further but i cannot contact them directly or via e-mail. I`m getting crazy from this.

my case number is: 00422339

Quaestrix - I can see your case has been received. We'll get back to you again as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

customer service employee Annie is now looking  into this case 

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0LlKFd:ref , she reports to me that i have 2 accounts, a free and a premium one, she is hopefully now transfering everything to my premium account.

Hi Sam, it is still not working for me Annie removed my free account and made the transfer, it should be okay now and she wished me à nice weekend, i followed the instructions and changed my FB password again, but i can still not login to my Sonos.

please help me with this, reset my password and send it to me!

user device : 118306967

Quaestrix - please just continue to respond directly to our emails. Posting here as well to troubleshoot the same issue will just cause confusion and we won't be able to offer you the best support.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I've been trying to connect my Premiun account to my Sonos device for a week.  Twice I have asked for a Device ID and have yet to receive one.  What gives?

@thlrlgrp wrote:

I've been trying to connect my Premiun account to my Sonos device for a week.  Twice I have asked for a Device ID and have yet to receive one.  What gives?

If you are having issues getting your device ID and password, then get in touch with customer services using the online contact form and one of their agents will be able to assist you.

Peter

Peter

Had Sonos and Spotify working together ok.

Wanted to buy some music on Spotify and that required a re-log-in. 

Couldn't find my Spotify password, so reset it.

Then Sonos no longer could log-in to my Spotify account, despite my entering the new password.

Now I can log in to Spotify itself fine, but Sonos can't.

Only subscribed to Spotify to play music through Sonos - seems that didn't work.

So, do I cancel my Spotify subscription, or is there a way round this.

Must say, Sonos seems to be really a fussy, unreliable system.

Hi

I have the same problerm. I need a Spotify password to login  to my Sonos. I've got a message saying that an email with password is sent to me, but i've received no email.

BC - How's that working for you now? Have you been able to sign into your Sonos again? 

torebjorkli - Please fill out the contact form so we can give you a password reset link. If you get automated message be sure to reply again. 

Hi,

I have the Same problem, I can't get à password for my onkyo. Please help me out?

my email adres is: [snip - mod edit - email]

Patrick Driessen

muldershof 52

6901gz zZevenaar

+ [Snip - tel no]

Hi Patrick,

If you could contact us through the contact form Meredith mentions above, we'll get one sent out to you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I have the Same problem, I can't get à password for my onkyo. Please help me out?

my email adres is: [snip-mod edit-email]

Patrick Driessen

muldershof 52

6901gz zZevenaar

[snip-mod edit-phone]

Hi,

I'm a premium spotify user with an account (therese.kastel) created before facebook. I now also can login to spotify via facebook.

When first trying to connect spotify in Sonos I was able to login with therese.kastel and my password, I saw my playlists but were not able to play any song, said something about problems with the password. I then changed my password on the Spotify page, and I'm able to login to spotify with this new password but not to connect spotify to Sonos - even the first connection does now fail, with a 'user name or password is wrong' message.

Could you please advise what I can try now to get it working?

Thanks in advance,

Therese

Suggested posts