Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Statistic and analytics own playlist

Statistic and analytics own playlist

Hi all,

I've made a playlist which is increansingly gaining followers (currently 8.5k) I'm starting to be contacted by some artists asking me to add their songs to the list already. I'd like to know whether there is a way to see my playlist stats, like number of listnerers, the most played song...

Is there anyway to get that?

Thanks,

2 Replies

Hey there @pperalb,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

While it's not possible to get more in-depth stats on your personal playlists, a couple of similar ideas about having the option to get more stats has already been suggested in our Ides Exchange:

We'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback in a comment there to show your support. You can also subscribe to each thread so you can stay up to speed with any updates we have to pass on.

If you'd curious on how your feedback reaches Spotify or how ideas get implemented, we'd suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I would love to see this as well. I think simple playlist statistics like daily, weekly and monthly gained followers or most played/skipped songs would be a valuable asset for improving playlist engagement.

Suggested posts