Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Symbian] problems logging in on Spotify via Symbian phone

[Symbian] problems logging in on Spotify via Symbian phone

Hi,

I'm user of Danish Spotify premium and recently I've installed Spotify on my Symbian phone (Nokia E72) and  ever since I've been having troubles to log in on Spotify through my phone. Initially I've signed up for Spotify through my facebook account, so I always use my facebook log-in to log on Spotify and through my computer I've no problems but on my phone it always states that either my log-in name or password is incorrect .. I've also tried to change my facebook password and that didn't make any difference either. Is there anything I can do in order to fix this ? Thanks for advice in advance:)

1 Reply

Hey  martinaf, welcome to the Community.

I've moved your post over to this board as it's better suited to the discussions here.

Please see the thread stickied at the top of this board for instructions on getting logged in. In fact, I'll just link it here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Windows-Phones-Blackberry/Logging-in-with-a-Facebook-account/...

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts