Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The search bar inside my playlists and the "downloaded" logo has desapeared

The search bar inside my playlists and the "downloaded" logo has desapeared

When I swipe down at the top of my playlists the search bar isn't showing anymore. Also the little green arrow next to downloaded songs doesn't show neither... What can I do ? Is it maybe possible to come back to the ancient version of spotify I had? It look like my problems started from the last spotify update from october 14 I think.
Android user. My phone is a One + nord.
2 Replies

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We'd like to investigate this further together with you.

To start with, can you let us know which version of the app you're having and your OS?

It would also be great if you could provide us a screenshot of how it looks from your end.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply,

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I've expecienced the exact same issue. The solution was to keep my downloaded spotify playlist open and not lock your phone for a while, and suddenly, after trying to swipe down a dozen of times, the searchbar suddenly appeard. From that moment I do not have experienced this issue anymore. I've downloaded the most recent Spotify-update on 21th of october 2022, and i have a Samung A51 (Android 11). I hope this helps you ❤️

Suggested posts