Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I see/edit settings in Spotify Connect

How can I see/edit settings in Spotify Connect

When listening to Spotify via a streamer device with Spotify Connect, how do I check and edit the settings it is using?

I.e. social sharing of "listening to", crossfading music, automatic playing etc.?

1 Reply

Hey there @MartinKofod

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

First up, we can confirm that the Crossfade feature can't be activated while listening through Spotify Connect. However, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea about this. You can add your vote by clicking on the Thumbs up icon, if you'd like to have this option in the future. Also, if you'd like to see what your friends are listening to while using Connect or show your followers what you're listening to, you can add your vote to this idea as well. Despite their current status, you can still add your vote to them and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it. 

On another note, if you want to keep listening to music after an album, playlist, song finishes, you can activate the Autoplay feature in the app settings. If you'd like to have this option across devices you can toggle the "Autoplay on other devices" option and it will apply globally for connected devices and the web player. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts