Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DENON AVR / Spotify Connect / volume control

There have been lots of similar posts in the past but none of them resulted in fixing the problem. So I decided to start yet another thread. I use: - iOS 12.1.2- Spotify app 8.4.88.280- DENON Receiver AVR-X3500H (but other DENON receivers are affecte...

• There have been lots of similar posts in the past but none of them resulted in fixing the problem. So I decided to start yet another thread.   I use:   - iOS 12.1.2 - Spotify app 8.4.8...
  • sejar
  • 14 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 14 replies
  • 26 likes

Cannot Play certain songs on both Desktop App (On Windows 10) and Android.

PlanPremiumCountry BulgariaDeviceThe laptop I'm using is a Dell 3543 and my Android device is Samsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemWindows 10, Android OreoMy Question or Issue For very long time now I've been having issues playing 2 songs (Frank Ocean Ni...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country  Bulgaria Device The laptop I'm using is a Dell 3543 and my Android device is Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Windows 10, Android Oreo My Question or Issue &nbsp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Favourite Songs] Region Display Issues

PlanFreeCountryAUS / UK DeviceWould effect allOperating SystemWould effect all My Question or IssueAm I correct in assuming your song data is split into regions? So that if you are in one country and favourited a song; Bicycle - Queen, then the moved...

• Plan Free Country AUS / UK   Device Would effect all Operating System Would effect all   My Question or Issue Am I correct in assuming your song data is split into regions? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume Normalization on the Roku App

PlanPremium - FamilyCountry USADeviceTCL Roku TV My Question or Issue It does not appear that the Spotify App for Roku implements the volume normalization feature available on the phone and desktop versions of the app: i.e., there is a sometimes dras...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium - Family Country  USA Device TCL Roku TV  My Question or Issue  It does not appear that the Spotify App for Roku implements the volume normalization feature availab...
  • lilkoosh
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Reasons to use Library?

I feel guilty posting this, it's just that I can find answers that tell me what the Library and Favourite Songs IS, and I can find answers from 2012 and 2014 when I think things were different, but I can't quite find an answer to the Why, so please h...

•   I feel guilty posting this, it's just that I can find answers that tell me what the Library and Favourite Songs IS, and I can find answers from 2012 and 2014 when I think things were dif...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

See which of my playlists a song is already in

I realise that this is an idea which Spotify has already dismissed (see 'See in which of my Playlists a Song is in'). However, that feed was created in 2012, to be given a 'Not Right Now' status, and then a 'Case Closed' status in 2017. Nearly a year...

• I realise that this is an idea which Spotify has already dismissed (see ' See in which of my Playlists a Song is in'). However, that feed was created in 2012, to be given a 'Not Right Now' status, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 163 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 163 likes

error message on TV SAMSUNG UE65KS9000 SUHD

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDeviceTV SAMSUNG UE65KS9000 SUHDOperating System Version 1231My Question or Issue When I start the Spotify application, the system show the waiting connection. After 20s the message "Error" appears under the Spotify logo. How...

• Plan Premium Country  France Device TV SAMSUNG UE65KS9000 SUHD Operating System  Version 1231 My Question or Issue   When I start the Spotify application, the system show the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix problem with new Spotify Xbox One Update

Hi there! Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not sure if I'm using the right word here, I am referring to the...

20190115_123118.jpg
  • Hi there!   Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift page broken

Trying to access the gift page: https://www.spotify.com/ie/purchase/ecards/ in Chrome on Windows. Getting 404 error.

•   Trying to access the gift page: https://www.spotify.com/ie/purchase/ecards/ in Chrome on Windows. Getting 404 error.     
  • LogicLoop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gap between Songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountry US DeviceIphone 7 plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Im a Zumba instructor and would like to be able to adjust the time between each song. I see the option for crossfade but i need...

• Plan Free/Premium Country US   Device Iphone 7 plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Im a Zumba instructor and would li...
  • ziedavid
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing favourite songs

PlanFreeUKCountry Operating Systemwin 10 My Question or Issue I had some problems logging in to the web version of Spotify (tab limit error, even though I had one tab open), so I changed my password and now all my favourite songs are missing! I recen...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free UK Country     Operating System win 10   My Question or Issue  I had some problems logging in to the web version of Spotify (tab limit error, even though I had...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Too many tabs" message - only one tab open!

PlanFree/Country UKDevicePCOperating SystemGoogle Chrome My Question or IssueOpening Spotify on Google Chrome, the "too many tabs" limit message appears even when only one tab is open. Unable to access or use Spotify as a result. Would appreciate any...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/ Country  UK Device PC Operating System Google Chrome   My Question or Issue Opening Spotify on Google Chrome,  the "too many tabs" limit message appears ev...
  • risky4real
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lydia - highly suspect ends early in Chrome Webplayer

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceWindows 10 PC, webplayer on chromeOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue Song Lydia by Highly Suspect will cut out half way through the song ONLY in the Chrome webplayer. It works in all other browsers, but unfo...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Windows 10 PC, webplayer on chrome Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  Song Lydia by Highly Suspect will cut out half way throug...
  • Obuck347
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Radio] Create New Station button missing

PlanPremiumCountryUSAPlatformWindows 10 On the Radio screen, I used to be able to create a new station by clicking the Create New Station button, as described here in the documentation. But that button has disappeared from the page, and there does no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Platform Windows 10   On the Radio screen, I used to be able to create a new station by clicking the Create New Station button, as described here in the documenta...
  • aak6yjk-_r05
  • 79 replies
  • 214 likes
  • 79 replies
  • 214 likes

Superuser Contribution Merge two artist pages

My Question or Issue(I' sorry for my english )Today I was looking for an old artist and doing a strange discovery.https://open.spotify.com/artist/40SZ5iJyph66itaQYGD7Xb https://open.spotify.com/artist/5PHsYIMFyXJsaxa4HjGM4kThis two artists are the sa...

•     My Question or Issue (I' sorry for my english 😕 ) Today I was looking for an old artist and doing a strange discovery. https://open.spotify.com/artist/40SZ5iJyph66itaQYGD7Xb&nbs...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

offline not working with Samsung Gear Sport (reloaded)

PlanPremiumCountry DEDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSpotify offline player does not work on Samsung Gear Sport. It stops playing after a few seconds or after one song. There is a topic here already about this which ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  DE Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Spotify offline player does not work on Samsung Gear Sport. It stops playing after...
  • Andrebot
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

Two different accounts on browser and Mac?? +Unable to add songs to playlists on Mac

PlanFreeCountry USDevice(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I usually only use the app on my mac to play Spotify but recently I tried to sign in on browser and my phone and it was a diff...

• Plan Free Country  US Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I usually only use the app on my ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing a playlist

My planCan Spotify add a mixeture option for a playlist. Mixing around the songs so that the newest songs you added to you´re playlist maybe ends in the middle. I want this because i want a nicer look on the playlist and not starting the playlist wit...

• Casual Listener
  • My plan Can Spotify add a mixeture option for a playlist. Mixing around the songs so that the newest songs you added to you´re playlist maybe ends in the middle. I want this because i want a nicer...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving downloaded songs to external hard drive on chrome book

Curious how i can save my downloaded songs to an external hard drive? my chroebook ony has 9gb avliable, but i have a 1TB external hard drive...i tried everythng i can think of and nothing works..... i downloaded 2 playlists, and it filled the chrome...

• Curious how i can save my downloaded songs to an external hard drive? my chroebook ony has 9gb avliable, but i have a 1TB external hard drive...i tried everythng i can think of and nothing works........
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes