Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to process this card.

Unable to process this card.

Hi, 
I can´t pay subscription to podcast by card. I have tested 2 cards of 2 local banks and virtual and physic card from Revolut but I get everytime this error text:
Unable to process this card. Please double check your information and try again.

All cards are debit and different types like Visa or Mastercard.

4 Replies

Hey @kowalski78,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here in this board.

That being said, make sure the payment method you're using has sufficient funds, and is:

• Registered in the same country to your Spotify account.
  • Not expired or canceled.
  • Enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases.
  • Opted into e-commerce and cross border payments.

If your payment methods meet these requirements, but the inconvenience persists, try this:

• Try entering your payment details again using a private/incognito window.
  • Get in touch with your payment provider, so they can check if everything is in order.

It might just be a temporary connection issue, so we advise you to wait at least several hours since your last attempt to try again as well. 

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Doesn't work either for me 😕 this is a terrible design and totally not user-friendly. I've tried two cards both of them have founds and I'm unable to buy the podcast subscription. 

I get "Unable to process this card. Please double check your information and try again." every time 😡😡😡

I'm facing the same absurd issue. I tried two cards, both were rejected. I use them both frequently to pay for online content. Both of them have sufficient funds. It's ridiculous that you can't process my payment.

I'm not sure if this helps, but I tried to pay so many times I tested the **bleep** out of this system. Finally, I managed to pay.

Again, I'm not sure if this is the case and if it helps you (or if it was just a fluke), but I needed to enter my middle name into the payment form. Somehow it went through. 

Suggested posts