Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP] Order of songs in playlists?

[WP] Order of songs in playlists?

Hello,

I have just downloaded the Spotify app for Windows Phone (running Mango on a Nokia Lumia 800). It seems to run pretty smooth,  the interface is very attractive and the sound is good as well.

However I cannot for the life of me find a setting for the order in which the songs are displayed when using playlists. As far as I can tell there are no options (sort by Artist, Track, Albums etc) and the order which is used in the order in which the the songs were added to the playlist (sort by Added)!

Is this assumption correct? 

4 Replies

Words, according to which Spotify Windows Phone app works well, are criminalized.

Feel free to check all the bugs here http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Windows-Phones-Blackberry/Windows-Phone-spotify-problems/td-p...

And to answer your question, this is not possible in Windows Phone Spotify app.

Some words to Spotify: we wait a update.

Oh my. I do apologize for my offence. Consider me as being "not in the know" yet!

Thanks for the answer. This strikes me as somewhat of an unbelievable omission in what is supposedly a top-notch mobile streaming service. I shall go suggest this improvement right now.

Thank you.

As you may feel now itself, Spotify does not repsonse to Windows Phone user problems... 😞

Hey, add your kudos to this All Windows Phone bugs in one thread thread, if you want that Spotify fix those problems.

Let's hope that my thread will sit at home page on the community forever. Maybe then Spotify notice those problems.

Cheers and let's live in hope.

Suggested posts