Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Well feated ads.

Well feated ads.

I strongly feel like ads between my song absolutly don't match with what could convince me, wouldn't it be better for everyone if it match with the user interest? For his experience and for the price you could sell this time to the compagnies...

1 Reply

Hey @EdgarID,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, we really appreciate the time you took to let us know your comments on this matter. We'd like to add some insights. In general terms, the app tries to provide tailored ads but this depends on a lot of factors. We'd suggest making sure the Tailored ads are toggled ON here on your account page.

Keep in mind that some ads are shown based on what users in your region might be interested in. We understand you could encounter some ads that might not be relevant according to your interests. Another user had a similar suggestion and posted it here. We’d suggest adding your vote to it and subscribing to it to get notified as soon as we have any updates to share.

We appreciate your feedback. We know you’d like to take this as an opportunity for Spotify to become an incredible app.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts