Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

blackberry not supported anymore?

blackberry not supported anymore?

I wrote to the support, they told me to post it here.

I am a premium customer for over a year now and the BlackBerry app is totally useless. I have to re-sync every second time I open the app. If I added a new song to my playlist it NEVER updates, I always have to reset and re-sync or I have to reinstall the entire app.

Thats so darn annoying. I don't even open the app anymore and listen to radio instead because I am tired of that.

I tried everything! EVERYTHING what was written here in the forums, nothing helps. It also asks for switching to online mode because it doesn't login when I set it to offline. I am so done with spotify, improve this app or I am gone.  10 bucks is too much for a non working app.

3 Replies

To be honest, with BlackBerry moving to BB10 (which Spotify doesn't have an application for) and with the future of BlackBerry uncertain, plus as you say the lack of updates for the app I can't see it getting any updates in the near future. 

What model of BlackBerry do you have exactly? 

The app is basic but it works fine (with a few hiccups) on my Bold 9900.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have a 9000, but getting a 9360 today and I will give it a try. But I guess its the same app?

I also have a Android, it works like a charme, but I am not using it when I am on my way because I need the keyboard of a BlackBerry.

*Moved the topic in the right forum section, since it's not a specific idea about a new feature.*

Suggested posts