Step 1

NEXT STEP

need help connection to last.fm

Solved!

need help connection to last.fm

i dont know how to connect my spotify account to my last.fm

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you're using Mozilla, there is an awesome scrobbler that fetches your music listening data from across many websites, starting from Spotify, Bandcamp, Youtube and all sorts of other music playing websites.
(for YT you need to enable the old layout and watch out for it may scrobble you watching "Epic Fails - Best Fails of 2017". ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sometimes scrobbles twice.)
Link to the addon.

Pretty much the equivalent for Chrome:

Chrome scrobbler.

So if you're listening to music from many places, those should be fine.
For Spotify only, the link posted earlier is a good way to go.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to Edit>Preferences> scroll down to Last.fm and  click connect to last.fm then enter your username and password for last.fm. This will connect the Spotify and the Last.Fm.

If this is the solution mark it as such. Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

im using the web browser version and i cant find edit

You can use the awesome connector at https://strack.liste.nz ๐Ÿ™‚

so this will connect my spotify to my last.fm?

Yep it should.

If it was the solution make sure you make as such because otherwise people will come here for no reason to an already solved problem. ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you

Marked as solution

If you're using Mozilla, there is an awesome scrobbler that fetches your music listening data from across many websites, starting from Spotify, Bandcamp, Youtube and all sorts of other music playing websites.
(for YT you need to enable the old layout and watch out for it may scrobble you watching "Epic Fails - Best Fails of 2017". ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sometimes scrobbles twice.)
Link to the addon.

Pretty much the equivalent for Chrome:

Chrome scrobbler.

So if you're listening to music from many places, those should be fine.
For Spotify only, the link posted earlier is a good way to go.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

To do this now, you have to tell last.fm your Spotify credentials, whereas it used to be the other way round.

Log into the Last.fm web site, scroll to the bottom and under "Account" click "Settings". This will bring up all your account details. Along the top there is a menu bar, one item is "Applications", click that.

Under this there is a new item "Spotify Scrobbling", click that. You can then enter your Spotify user name and password. Anything you now play on Spotify using that account will be Scrobbled, including your phone.

For some reason the Android Spotify App still has an option to enable scrobbling, but nowhere to put in your account details. Just turn this off - it is no longer needed.

Suggested posts