Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to remove a podcast in my library that no longer exist on Spotify?

Solved!

How to remove a podcast in my library that no longer exist on Spotify?

I am trying to remove a podcast that is no longer on Spotify called The Privacy, Security, and OSINT Show. It no longer has any episodes on Spotify, but I am unavailable to remove it from my Library. Does anyone know of a way to do this. I cannot right click and select unfollow and I cannot even open the show, as it just shows "Couldn't find that page".

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Subzyro,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here on our help boards.

In this case, we recommend you to start off with a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device. By doing that, the app can be up-to-date, and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can see the steps for a clean reinstall here.

If the above doesn't do the trick, we suggest you log out and log in twice in a row onto your Spotify account. This could sound a little bit odd, but this way the system will force a re-sync of your account in general.

If you continue seeing the podcast, would you mind sending us the make/model and OS of the device in which you noticed this behavior along with the Spotify version you're running there?

We'll keep an eye on your response!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

The logging out and back in twice, worked! Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Subzyro,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here on our help boards.

In this case, we recommend you to start off with a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device. By doing that, the app can be up-to-date, and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can see the steps for a clean reinstall here.

If the above doesn't do the trick, we suggest you log out and log in twice in a row onto your Spotify account. This could sound a little bit odd, but this way the system will force a re-sync of your account in general.

If you continue seeing the podcast, would you mind sending us the make/model and OS of the device in which you noticed this behavior along with the Spotify version you're running there?

We'll keep an eye on your response!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Marked as solution

The logging out and back in twice, worked! Thank you so much!

Suggested posts