Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joe Rogan Podcast not loading new episodes

Joe Rogan Podcast not loading new episodes

Hello all, for the past 3 weeks I can't access the most recent Joe Rogan experience Podcast episodes. The last one I can listen to is Dave Portnoy. I really need help with this.

Thanks.

41 Replies

Same here. Spotify doesn't seem to react to it.

Same happening to me with both JRE and LEx Fridman podcasts... I'm writing from Tanzania

Seems issue has been solved I installed the last update released to day with the fixes and now I can load all new Rogan episodes with no issues hope this fix works with all of you 

It's been fixed for me as well, I contacted customer care yesterday (29/01/23) and let them know about the issue, not sure if it was the catalyst for this resolution but a win is a win. Anyway, happy listening everybody.

Not showing for me and I am also in Kenya. Maybe they only fixed it for your account. Is your account a US account you care using in Kenya or A Kenyan account?

No my account is Egypt and I just saw they had a new update with fixes in App Store installed/updated the version and it worked check of the update is there or not maybe it’s not rolled out yet for all regions 

My account is a fully Kenyan one, maybe they actually just resolved it just for my account...
Try emailining Spotify support, maybe you'll get some help. 

the same here - i use spotify only for watching few podcasts, including JRE. the problem with that is CPU usage on Firefox, it is through the roof. i can watch youtube on hd without any problems, but JRE on spotify is so demanding, it literary stops for a moment every minute or two even if ALL other apps on the laptop are closed. sometimes, including today it stops every 20 seconds. i downloaded the app in hopes to get rid of the glitches, however it behaved just the same. it has been so since the beginning. please do something with that! i wanted to get premium account, however if there is this problem, Spotify can be sure i'm never gonna pay. to tell the truth it plays better on Brave browser, but it is not behaving good otherwise on my laptop for unknown reasons, so i stopped using it.

What are the specs of your computer, coz mine works just fine in the webplayer and especially in the app...

Screenshot 2023-01-30 211534.jpg

i have quadcore 1.4GHz processor, 4GB RAM and 64bit system. not the best as you see, but the difference in behaviour between Spotify and everything else online is tremendous.

I’m in the United States and none of the JRE episodes, new or old, have worked for the past 2-3 weeks.  It says “this content is unavailable. Please try reloading this content.”  

I’ve reloaded the episodes, restarted the app, and restarted my phone.  None of the episodes work.

I was having the same issue, but then realized it was because I had turned off "allow explicit content". Turning that back on under settings resolves the issue. Hope that helps anyone.

I have found a temporary solution. Search the podcast by the number then download the episode. Worked wonders for me. 

No new content since 1802 wth is this**bleep** fix it Spotify do your fn jib

Found a solution! Go on youtube, access the JRE clips epsiodes, often times short clips come out with the newest ones. Then go to the descriptions of the episode and click the link to get to the spotify version and voilá! The episode appears! Ahort term aolution atleast. Hope that helps!

This just happened to me this week, I'm in Ireland,  ..I contacted Spotify Help and they sent link for missing episodes and now they are appearing !! Very odd..The assistant also said he never heard of it and it is not a trend, I sent back this chat..

This was reply from Spotify 

"This is the first instance that I've encountered this situation so I truly apologize that we don't have information to share. I'll have my teammates be on the lookout if this becomes a trend."

Obviously nonsense..

Then when I pointed out discussion here..

"I double checked and there's no contact for Live Chat yet. Rest assured that we'll have this worked on once we receive several contacts."

I've no idea what this means!!??

So I had this issue on my phone, just stopped getting episodes after #1953, I loaded up on my computer and if I start listening to one it now shows up on my phone. hope this helps people

I cannot get access either… help

Same in Hungary. Im fuming

Suggested posts