Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast Shows as Not Available

Podcast Shows as Not Available

Ok, so I recently created a Spotify podcast and changed the custom URL. After I changed the URL the podcast disappeared and so I changed the URL back to what it was before but it has been two days and it still doesn't work. It shows on Spotify for Pod-casters, the episodes and everything show just fine, but when I search it up on Spotify nothing shows up, and when I insert the links it says Sorry, that’s not currently available. I can also see the episode from the podcast glitch in my playlist. Please help!!

Screenshot 2023-05-21 4.32.29 AM.png
4 Replies

Hi @jay0510,

Thanks for reaching out. We here in the Community are more focused on helping with account and app related issues, as well as user feedback. For any questions regarding podcasts you have uploaded or want to upload to Spotify, it’s best to contact our Podcast Support team, they can assist you further.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Did you ever figure out what happened? I have the same issue and I can't find a solution.

Me Too, Please if there is a solve, share in here

I have 2 shows/podcasts on Spotify for Podcasters, and all episodes are visible for the first show, but none are visible for the 2nd show, despite the show saying there are 42 episodes on my desktop dashboard. Same for my Spotify app on my Android.

Suggested posts