Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Get Up: Spotify's Exclusive Morning Show

The Get Up: Spotify's Exclusive Morning Show

🌞GOOD MORNING🌞 from all of us at Spotify Podcasts! Have you been listening to The Get Up lately? If you're not familiar, The Get Up is your daily morning blend of music, news, and entertainment. Whether you're sitting with your morning coffee as the day approaches, or commuting to your daily grind, The Get Up blends music from your Spotify account with fun and informative talk show content to get you up and movin'. 

To introduce you to The Get Up, we've prepared some of the best moments of this past week-- have a listen!

The TGU crew discusses personal stories regarding individuals who have been life teachers and taught them valuable lessons that they carry with them today. 

The TGU crew explore the educators that have impacted their lives.

The TGU crew is put to the test to find out who is the biggest teachers pet and who is the class disruptor! 

The TGU crew gets everyone prepared for the return of TV's hottest shows! 

The TGU crew talks with Live Callers about the idea of sharing family recipes. Is it okay to share or forbidden? 

It's official-- the end of summer is here. So it's only right that we create the TGU Ultimate End of Summer Playlist!

The TGU crew open the phone lines to live callers and debate proper gift receiving and giving etiquette.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't woven The Get Up into your morning routine yet, we highly recommend it. 

While you're thinking about it, what other podcast routines do you have? Do you listen to shows when you're cleaning the house? Any favorite shows that help you drift off to sleep? Tell us what you listen to and when down in the comments below! 

If you're still hungry for more shows, check out our recommendations on the best shows of August!
2 Replies

Not able to reply to this post? Sign up to Podcast Chat with your Spotify account in the top left corner of the page and give us your thoughts!!

I thought this was a great incorporation of two services Spotify offers. My wife LOVES this. I on the other hand prefer a much more personal "Get Up" which is simply playing the podcast I want to listen to while I let the slow sips of coffee kick in 🤣

Suggested posts