Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duo payment only with PayPal, redeem 3-months premium code doesn't work

Duo payment only with PayPal, redeem 3-months premium code doesn't work

I chose duo with sharing Spotify on 2devices (me and my wife). We bought the 3-Months Premium with Code, but then "error" occurs, saying that Duo isn't chargeable through Redeem Codes. So should I really cancel my Duo and have a solo-premium for 3months? Please. Can you just charge me back the amount that the codes redeem for solo-premium and bring this for my Duo? That would be nice. Please help and stop selling ONLY SOLO-PREMIUM Codes that do not fit with other plans!!! This is really a problem you should solve. Thank you
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

You can redeem gift card codes for the Premium Individual plan only. You won't be able to redeem them for the Spotify Family or Duo plans. You can find more information on gift cards here

We'd suggest to redeem the code for Premium individual now and convert your subscription into Duo later on. Please note that you'll get a less Premium time because of the price difference in of the plans. 

In case you don't want to do the above mentioned, we'd recommend to try returning the gift card back to the location you purchased it from to see if there is something they can do about a refund.  

We also appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts