Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No invitation email received by family member

No invitation email received by family member

I am trying to add my husband to our family account. It says an invitation was sent but he is not receiving anything. I tried removing and re-adding, we've logged in and out of all of our accounts, and he still is not receiving the invitation. Is there a delay associated with him receiving the invitation? We already cancelled the music service he was using, so this delay is pretty frustrating.

3 Replies

Hello, I'm having de same problem. Just contracted familyplan and 2 of de familymembers I 've added don't receive any invitation.

Please, can somebody give any solucion, why there is no way to receive any assistence from Spotify? 

I am having problems also have sent my daughter the invite no less than 6 times after signing 

out and back in refreshing restarting devices. I was wondering if there was a delay between sending and receiving. Diff anyone get an answer or have their invites go through. This is so frustrating.

@athayer wrote:

I am trying to add my husband to our family account. It says an invitation was sent but he is not receiving anything. I tried removing and re-adding, we've logged in and out of all of our accounts, and he still is not receiving the invitation. Is there a delay associated with him receiving the invitation? We already cancelled the music service he was using, so this delay is pretty frustrating.

The exact same issue I'm having, says it sent an email several times but they never received the invitation. Tried working with CHAT customer service but they eventually have the same routine. Can I get my money back for the service not working or will they fix the problem?

Suggested posts