Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Paying for premium and the family option??

Hi I have just checked my bank account balance and have made two payments to Spotify...$11.99 and $17.99.Why am I paying for two subcriptions?Does the Family subscription not include premium offers therefore cut out the premium payments of $11.99?

• Visitor
  • Hi I have just checked my bank account balance and have made two payments to Spotify...$11.99 and $17.99. Why am I paying for two subcriptions? Does the Family subscription not include premium o...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to combine my account and my daughters student to make a family plan.

I want to combine my account and my daughters student to make a family plan. But the help forum seems to be limited to crowd sourcing?For a $16 billion company?

• I want to combine my account and my daughters student to make a family plan. But the help forum seems to be limited to crowd sourcing? For a $16 billion company?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite Not Being Recived

Hello, My friend wants toadd me to his family account. The email contact is correct, but after days of waiting I still have not recived the invite. Everyone else whowas invited has recived theirs.

• Hello,   My friend wants toadd me to his family account. The email contact is correct, but after days of waiting I still have not recived the invite. Everyone else whowas invited has recived t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One in my family dosent get invite email.

HiRecently ordered Spotify family. One person in my family dosent receive the invitation. We have tried several emails, but he doesnt get any email. Ps.all the others in my family have receiveved it. Thank you for your help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Recently ordered Spotify family. One person in my family dosent receive the invitation. We have tried several emails, but he doesnt get any email.   Ps.all the others in my family have r...
  • bad_muffin
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify at home via Sonos and on the go via mobile device.

How do I manage a separate Spotify account on my Sonos at home so it can be used separately from the one I have in my mobile device?I have the family account. My family wants to be able to play at home an I want to play while jogging etc. without bat...

• How do I manage a separate Spotify account on my Sonos at home so it can be used separately from the one I have in my mobile device? I have the family account.  My family wants to be able to p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Remove a User From Family Plan

Hi, I have a family plan and I want to remove a user but username of him looks like "null " and when I press the remove button I get an error message that says something went wrong. what should I do?

• Hi,  I have a family plan and I want to remove a user but username of him looks like "null <undefined>" and when I press the remove button I get an error message that says something w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family plan

Hi ive just noticed whatever my daughter I listening to on her iphone it starts to play on my andriod phone can any one help ?

• Hi ive just noticed whatever my daughter I listening to on her iphone it starts to play on my andriod phone can any one help ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Member not active in Webinterface, but using premium

Hey Community,my 1st topic here. Situation:I have Premium Family and i'm the owner of this group. 5 of 5 were active today on the webinterface. One of my Premium Family users had premium, but was not in the list. Just like an invisible 6th Family Mem...

• Hey Community, my 1st topic here.   Situation: I have Premium Family and i'm the owner of this group. 5 of 5 were active today on the webinterface. One of my Premium Family users had p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Why wont Spotify premium allow my Wife and I to listen independantly? Her slection will overide and interupt what I am listening too!Why wont Spotify premium allow my Wife and I to listen independantly? Her slection will ov...

• Why wont Spotify premium allow my Wife and I to listen independantly? Her slection will overide and interupt what I am listening too!  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel extra phone

I want to cancel extra user with android phone 

•  I want to cancel extra user with android phone 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already got my premium and i've been invited to the family premium

Goodevening, i already have my own sporify premium for a long time. Today my sister invited me for the premium for our family. I accepted it but i didn't cut off the other premium. What do i have to do?

• Casual Listener
  • Goodevening,   i already have my own sporify premium for a long time. Today my sister invited me for the premium for our family. I accepted it but i didn't cut off the other premium. What do i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my family member was deleted

Hello. One family member was deleted and it is not possible to add this email again. Is this email banned or something? We live in one house with my niece but she left for 2 month on her vacatin and since she is Back we are not able to add her again.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. One family member was deleted and it is not possible to add this email again. Is this email banned or something? We live in one house with my niece but she left for 2 month on her vacatin a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add members to Family Plan

Hey, I'm from Uruguay!I used to have a premium account, but now I cancelled the subscruption to create a Family plan. The thing is i'm trying to add my parents but their e-mail account is a local one, not an international one, and they are not receiv...

• Hey, I'm from Uruguay! I used to have a premium account, but now I cancelled the subscruption to create a Family plan. The thing is i'm trying to add my parents but their e-mail account is a local o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro de más

Mi plan premium es de 18.9 PEN, pero en el estado de cuenta de mi banco, me cobran 25 PEN. Qué significa eso?

• Mi plan premium es de 18.9 PEN, pero en el estado de cuenta de mi banco, me cobran 25 PEN. Qué significa eso?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan invitaion

So I got an invitation from a family member, I have it on my email, we both live on the same address. I tried to accept and send the form and it keeps on telling me this: 600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again. Every single time. Is this j...

• So I got an invitation from a family member, I have it on my email, we both live on the same address. I tried to accept and send the form and it keeps on telling me this:  600 - Oops s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all family members

I lost all family members without warning. If I understand correctly there was a change in policy and we need to be on the same physical address which we do. However we probably don't have the same postal code entered as this was not required before....

• Casual Listener
  • I lost all family members without warning. If I understand correctly there was a change in policy and we need to be on the same physical address which we do. However we probably don't have the same p...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family account lost members thank you
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan

i can not add a family member to my account, he gets my invite clicks accept and it does not take me to a page with a code redeem? how can i fix this i have paid for my premium family account.

• i can not add a family member to my account, he gets my invite clicks accept and it does not take me to a page with a code redeem?  how can i fix this i have paid for my premium family account.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium email never received

I have sent the email multiple times and they are not receiving it. I have checked their email folders and nothing show up in their inbox.

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent the email multiple times and they are not receiving it. I have checked their email folders and nothing show up in their inbox.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not receiving spotify family invite

the email does not send. attempted many times, I am unable to receive the invite link.

• the email does not send. attempted many times, I am unable to receive the invite link. 
  • bad_muffin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook cant login - was responsible for the family account

Deleted facebook means that i can't login into spotify (and I'am the main user of the family account). Read on this community that you should create a new account (and delete the old one) since solving this problem is pretty hard. But the biggest pro...

• Deleted facebook means that i can't login into spotify (and I'am the main user of the family account).    Read on this community that you should create a new account (and delete the old o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes