Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Signed up for Spotify Hulu Bundle Charged several times

Signed up for Spotify Hulu Bundle Charged several times

I subscribed for this bundle today and it worked I went on the spotify app on my phone and was able to pick the songs and there were no adds, but I went to my account and tried to activate hulu but there was no button or link for it but on my account overview it said I still had the free subscription, so I redid the process and I was able to get hulu but I checked my bank account and was charged 4.99 3 times please refund me my money. But on my spotify account, in the receipts tab It shows I was only charged once.

1 Reply

Hey @Mairaam,

It’s very likely just a pending charge if you haven’t received a receipt from Spotify via Email 🙂

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts