Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Bit of a lie

Re: Bit of a lie

Hello,

I had a premium account but i entered university recently, so i wanted to change the subscription to the student discount, so i cancelled my premium subscription and began the process of subscription to the student discount. I gave my payment details, and my other details and then i reached a phase where i was asked to choose files to upload to use as proof that i was indeed a student in university so i clicked there in 'Choose files' but nothing happened, i could never upload any file and i couldn't procede with the subscription. I backed out to see if i began again if no error would happen this time and i went to the payment details phase again, and i put my payment details but this time it showed the error message that i was having a bad day and that there was trouble with the payment method, so i couldn't finish the subscription process. I called my bank to see what was happening and they said the payment to Spotify had already been done, although i didn't finish the subscription process and neither could i return to the subscription process and it says that i have the Spotify Free. What is happening, what can i do about this, can you please help me?
Thank you.
P.S- to be clear i was never able to show any proof that i was an university student because i couldn't upload any files so the only university informations i gave was my name my country and my university, so they can't verify my student I.D since i wasnt even able to give a student I.D.
0 Replies

Suggested posts