Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reactivate Hulu after renewing Premium for Students

Solved!

Reactivate Hulu after renewing Premium for Students

Hi, there. As the title says, I renewed my Premium for Students account after it had expired. Now, when I log in to Hulu, I am asked to start a subscription. I had already activated my Hulu account, so the Activate Hulu button does not appear for me in the Account Overview page in Spotify. Do I need to create a subscription to Hulu before I can get the discount again, or does something need to be reset on the Spotify end?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @srto, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Hulu. Try linking your Hulu to your Spotify again from your Account Overview to see if it helps. 

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Hulu. Try linking your Hulu to your Spotify again from your Account Overview to see if it helps. 

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.

Marked as solution

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts