Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount germany

Student discount germany

Hello,

I had a tree month trial version of Spotify premium.  Now I got an account at UniDays for verifying that I'm a student. But the 50%discount is'nt working.

First I clicked to 'extend spotify premium for 9,99/month', this is working. But the changement of the contract terms to the student-version isn't working at all - I get an 'connection failed'-information.

Than I tried to click directly to the button "50% Discound on Premium" at the UniDays site.

I get to the Spotify account and have to fulfill the datas (for paying via klarna) - again I get an error.

I tried both at least twice, I refreshed the klarna-datas for the ordinary premium account - (0,10€ payment via clarna - this worked) but I don't get further with the student account.

I cancelled and renewed my contract for spotify-Premium for several times,  I'm annoyed. What did I do wrong?

Do I have to have the same email-adress for both, the Unidays, and the Spotify-account? Even this seems to not have any impact on it

1 Reply

Hey @lui6, welcome to the Community!

The email address shouldn't affect your ability to sign up for the discount. Do you have any trouble signing up if you use an incognito window?

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts