Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsure if student subscription really worked (how do I finalize it?)

Unsure if student subscription really worked (how do I finalize it?)

Hello,

Sorry to bother.

I have applied for the student discount on Spotify Premium and used SheerID to do so. I was verified, as one can see on the attached file ending with "VERIFICATION" (sorry it's in french, but I am french after all). However, the details of my subscription has not changed on my account, as shown on the second attached PNG file ending in "DETAILS".

I tried applying again but I got an error message saying I had already benefited from the discount, as shown on picture 3, ending in "ERRORMESSAGE".

So, I would love to know whether or not this is normal behavior from the Spotify website, or if I need to complete an extra step or two to confirm my subscription to the student discount. I am very confused, because Spotify tells me I'll pay full premium price next month, and SheerID tells me that I have been verified for the student discount.

On the first attached picture, we can read "please go back to the spotify website to finalize your purchase". I think that's the step I'm missing. How do I go about doing that?

Thank you all for your time! And I wish you happy holidays.

Sincerely,

Guillaume

GALBRUN_GUILLAUME_SPOTIFY_PREMIUM_STUDENT_SHEERID_VERIFICATION.png
GALBRUN_GUILLAUME_SPOTIFY_PREMIUM_SUBSCRIPTION_PAGE_DETAILS.png
GALBRUN_GUILLAUME_SPOTIFY_PREMIUM_STUDENT_SHEERID_ERRORMESSAGE.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts