Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cuenta de estudiante

Cuenta de estudiante

Quiero usar el descuento de estudiantes. Solo que la cuenta de estudiante que tengo yo en mi cuenta, ya la tiene mi hermana, y al momento de hacer el pago me dice que ya he intentado usar el descuento. Lo que quiero es ver de qué manera puedo quitar esa cuenta de estudiante ya que no me deja modificarla y lo único que me deja poner es el 3er paso y es poner los datos de pago , en vez de volver a pedirme mis datos de estudiante.

Screenshot_20181018-025308.png
1 Reply

Hey there @Zu_dg95,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you've already used the same payment method for a Premium subscription or trial in the past, you won't be eligible for this offer as this offer is available for users who haven't had Premium before.

Keep in mind that if you're entitled to only one account with the student discount at a time, and that discount lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account. If you'd prefer not to sign up for Premium at the discounted rate, the discount will be remain active on your account for that period, even if you don't decide to take advantage of the offer.

Hope this helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts