Top Questions: Premium for Family

11 people liked this

Top Questions: Premium for Family

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Premium for Family members! We’ve outlined some of your most common questions answered below.

You can also click on these links if you have questions about invites and managing the account

Inviting Family members and accepting invites.

How billing is handled.

1. How can I see/change the address of the plan?

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Don’t forget to cancel the subscription on your old account! Contact customer support if you need us to transfer your playlists from your old account.

1. I live in another city than my family? Can I use the plan?

Unfortunately not. Members of a Premium for Family subscription must live at the same address.

1. "If I send the invitation and the recipient enters my address, can they use the Premium for Family plan even if they don't actually live at that address?"

No, members of a Premium for Family subscription must live at the same address.

1. If I move to another country, will I still be able to use the Premium for Family plan?

Our Terms and Conditions state you need to leave the Premium for Family plan if you’re living at another address.

1. I was removed from the plan and can't redeem the code

If you didn’t verify your account in time we removed you from the Premium for Family subscription.

You and your family should follow the steps here to get started again.

1. I’m getting the error message "address doesn't match" but it's the same address

Please get in touch with our teams via the contact form for more help.

1. What happens if I cancel my Premium for Family subscription?

If you cancel, all the accounts on your Premium for Family subscription (including your own), will revert back to the Free service at the end of your current billing cycle.

Note: You can choose to downgrade to standard Premium, meaning all sub-accounts will revert to Free except for yours. You will then be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date. Just head to your Subscription page and select Switch to Premium.

1. What happens to my Premium subscription/payment when I make or join a Premium for Family subscriptio...

If you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your next payment date will likely move up to few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. You can track all this on your Subscription page.

1. How can I change my subscription from Premium for Family to Premium?

If you cancel, all the accounts on your Premium for Family subscription (including your own), will revert back to the Free service at the end of your current billing cycle.

You can choose to downgrade to standard Premium, meaning all sub-accounts will revert to Free except for yours. You will then be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date. Just head to your Subscription page and select Switch to Premium.

1. Can Premium for Family be used with other offers (like Student Discounts).

Unfortunately not. You can’t apply additional discounts to a Premium for Family subscription.

SUGGESTED POSTS