Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

Solved!

600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

I am trying to add my account to my wifes family plan.

I click on the email invite and then fill out the form

with my name and adddress, then click on "confirm", to confirm I live in the same house as my wife I get the error below.

"600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again."

I have tried it mulitple times, loggin in with email or username and alwasy get the saem error.

30 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi all! Sorry to hear that you're still having issues. Please try the following solutions and then, if you could, report back on the results. 

First, as @BernivonKerni suggests, please make sure you, and all members of your family plan are set to the same country. (How do I change my country?)

If the issue persists, please:

1. Try completing the process in an incognito window.
  2. Try completing the process after clearing your browser's cache.
  3. Try completing the process on a different device.

If after all of this you continue having difficulties, please reach out to support for additional assistance. To do so, fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with Support. If, for whatever reason, you cannot use the form, or would prefer not to, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Same problem

Moved reluctantly from Microsoft groove music (service clsoig down) and immediatley struck trouble...

I'm in New Zealand - followed the process for transferring my familes accounts over to a premuim family account. Because me and one daughet each had an old spotify account in NZ we were fine. My wife and other daughers accounts were set up as USA accounts. As a result I can't add them as premium and can't change their countries to NZ.

I can't change my country to USA as I don't have a payment option for US. (Why does accout setup default to US when creating a new one with chance to change it?)

What a waste of time, not only do I have to use Spotifies circa 2011 app (no video, no full screen artist art, no hideable side menus, small font... almost as ugly as i-tunes) but I have to put up with this on day 1...

I have the same problem since 28/8 not solved my problem yet.

I logged a support ticket and a very good support person in the Philippines sorted it. Suggest you link to this thread in the request.

Hi, I have cleared my browser's cache a number of times and i still can't get through

I have the same problem, please, i already paid for the family account, I can`t add my family members!

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 15.11.06.png
Marked as solution

Hey! I figured it out the issue! it might be because you haven't made changes to your family member's address on their account overview. you have to make sure that their details are the same as yours. 

Hope this helps! x

Still doesn't work.... i log in via facebook...and no address info there...does the all family memeber use the same billing address???? 

simple problem, but you team making it too complicated ....you're lossing lost of ppl signing up family plan,,,

hi, 

im still in the incognito window and it still says : undefined - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

what does this mean and how can i fix it? 

Worked for me !! Thank YOU VERY MUCH 🙂 

This is **bleep**. How can I change my country. I’m from Philippines and I choose prepaid as payment. Do what you guys said. But it’s not working. What the **bleep** is going with this Spotiy?? I’m so **bleep** by this error. Very disappointed the support team can’t help.

Suggested posts