Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Audiobooks/Hörbücher in Spotify

Solved!

Audiobooks/Hörbücher in Spotify

Hello.

My English is not the best.

I pay for Premium for hearing Audiobooks.

But the Problem is, EVERY book i am listening, isn't finished.

If i start, it looka good. But when i come to the End its missing.

For What do i pay? If i get Pranked everytime..

Can U help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, how are you? Look, that thing about the audiobooks as nothing to do with the spotify services nor the Premium subscription. The only thing premium gives you, is the abbility to have a add-free experience, skip/select any music you want in any playlist, download your favourite music so you can listen to it when your offline and High quality sound. Everything else, in this case the audiobook beeing incomplete, is from the artists/record labels or whoever publishes the thing responsability. That's how they posted it. That's how you'll listen to it.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I have exactly the same problem and i am really disappointed about this..So i makes no senses for me to pay for something like this...:(                                                                 / Hallo Innocentiam...ich hab plötzlich leider genau das gleiche Problem und das nervt mich gewaltig...Die Antwort hier oben macht für mich in Zusammenhang mit Hörbücher nicht wirklich Sinn...Bin recht gefrustet..und werde den Abo sehr wahsch. kündigen. Unvollständige Hörbücher zu hören macht definitiv keinen Spass und Sinn... 😞

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, how are you? Look, that thing about the audiobooks as nothing to do with the spotify services nor the Premium subscription. The only thing premium gives you, is the abbility to have a add-free experience, skip/select any music you want in any playlist, download your favourite music so you can listen to it when your offline and High quality sound. Everything else, in this case the audiobook beeing incomplete, is from the artists/record labels or whoever publishes the thing responsability. That's how they posted it. That's how you'll listen to it.

Marked as solution

I have exactly the same problem and i am really disappointed about this..So i makes no senses for me to pay for something like this...:(                                                                 / Hallo Innocentiam...ich hab plötzlich leider genau das gleiche Problem und das nervt mich gewaltig...Die Antwort hier oben macht für mich in Zusammenhang mit Hörbücher nicht wirklich Sinn...Bin recht gefrustet..und werde den Abo sehr wahsch. kündigen. Unvollständige Hörbücher zu hören macht definitiv keinen Spass und Sinn... 😞

Nein.

Leider gibt es nur Amazon/audible.

Aber wahrscheinlich werde ich da hin wechseln. Und kündige mein Abo dann jetzt.

Wenn man als Antwort bekommt, dass man das nicht erwarten kann, dass die vollständig sind 😕

Ich finde das auch zum *piiip*...ich hab noch ein paar weitere treet zu dem thema gesehen die auch erst recht neu erschienen sind...und mir bleibt doch die Hoffnung das dies nur ein vorübergehendes Problem sein könnte...da ich bis vor kurzem keine Probleme dieser Art hatte mit den Hörbüchern (ich bin zwar nicht eextrem lang bei Sportify dabei...aber sicher so 2-3 monate und dieses Problem ist erst diese Woche bei mir aufgetaucht...)...Falls ich was mehr erfahren sollte würde von irgendwo...würde ich es Dir sagen...falls Du noch Interesse haben solltest...LG 

It has nothing to do with the spotify service...? Are you kidding? 😉

Right now I'm paying (as premium member) for a service that is unpredictable, as this problem appeared form one day to another. I listened to Audiobooks for months now - without any problem or without any missing chapters - but now every EBook i marked for listening lacks half of its chapters. That is a problem of the spotify service - at least of it's quality and its customer communication (when masses of titles are deleted without any warning). 

I know, that it depend to artists and labels (...) and I accept that this can happen to an album or an single artist - but in such a dimension, it is frustrating for the customers. and you can't accquit Spotify from it's responsibiltiy here, as they are responsible for their offer (or why i'm paying to spotify). If this get regulary, they  will loose at least me as customer (and i'm listening to the spotify service for years), because i do not pay for something, of which i cant predict, what its service will be like tomorrow.. 😞

I COMPLETELY agree with you!!!!!!!!😠

But does this only happen with audiobooks or music as well? Because if it's on Audiobooks I believe that the company who publishes the audiobooks does that on porpose either because of copyright stuff or so you go onte their website or something.

BTW I have nothing to do with Spotify, I'm just a costumer like you, who replied in order to try to help you.

If audiobook publishers did that it would certainly be against Spotifys terms and conditions. After all, content from publishers only gets published by Spotify with their consent and under contract, so the works made available must be complete.
If there's a technical issue (which is what I'd suspect) it IS an issue Spotify needs to investigate and resolve. Whether it's the publishers or Spotify who's caused the problem shouldnt matter at all.

It would be wise to take note of which audiobooks are affected and send the list to Spotify Service so they can check it and resolve it. Without knowing which are affected they cant find the problem and cant resolve it.

Suggested posts