Premium (Family)

Country

Germany

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I have a family subscription for several years now and everythng was working fine. Today my daughter got downgraded to "free" although I confirmed her address as she is living with me. 

I checked my family plan and saw that she disappeared from the family list. Therefore, I re-invited her to the family plan. She received the mail and a link to re-join the family.

However, when filling in her contact details I receive an error message that my daughter's (already existing) account can't be added to the family plan.

What's wrong here? Can you please upgrade her account (*snip*) to family premium.

2 Replies

Hey there @exe1969,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

First, we'd recommend reinviting your daufgter to your plan however, asking her to accept the invite this time in an incognito or private window in her browser. 

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest reaching out to us by heading here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hy Katerina,

thanks for the help. The tip you gave below didn't work. I reached out to the support link you sent me.

Thx,
Eric

Suggested posts