Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family invitations didn´t arrive / Family Einladungen kommen nicht an

PlanFamilyCountry Germany My Question or Issue Ich habe versucht meine Frau mit drei verschiedenen Emailadressen einzuladen.Bei keiner Adresse kam eine Einladung an, trotz mehrmaligem senden.Gibt es noch die Möglichkeit Leute manuell einzuladen? I´ve...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Country  Germany       My Question or Issue   Ich habe versucht meine Frau mit drei verschiedenen Emailadressen einzuladen. Bei keiner Adresse k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account disabled due to location issue

PlanFamily Subscription Country DeviceiPhone 8 Operating System(iOS 10, emui) My Question or IssueMy dad, sister and I have been kicked out of the Family Plan my mom set up for all of us. When we try to sign up for it again using a different invitati...

• Plan Family Subscription  Country   Device iPhone 8  Operating System (iOS 10, emui)    My Question or Issue My dad, sister and I have been kicked out of the Family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with famliy member not being able to be part of the plan

PlanPremiumCountry EcuadorDeviceHTCOperating SystemAndorid Oreo My Question or Issue My father lives with me and he can't be part of the family subcription due to an error. I've tried to invite him many times but it always shows an error. I had a cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Ecuador Device HTC Operating System Andorid Oreo   My Question or Issue  My father lives with me and he can't be part of the family subcription due to a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan Issue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema en el Plan Familiar

Hola buenas tardes, ultimamente he tenido problemas para unirme a un plan familiar, lo que pasa es que yo ya habia entrado al plan familiar, y despues se me notifico que debia de corregir algo dentro de 7 dias, lo cual no lo pude hacer y me sacaron d...

• Hola buenas tardes, ultimamente he tenido problemas para unirme a un plan familiar, lo que pasa es que yo ya habia entrado al plan familiar, y despues se me notifico que debia de corregir algo dentro...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini

Hello all, Hoping for some help with this issue -- it's probably come up before for other users. I have a google home at home that I set up for my mother, who is joined as a Spotify member on my family plan. I linked her Spotify account to the google...

• ...potify member on my family plan.  I linked her Spotify account to the google home but when she tries to play music via the google home (i.e. "okay google, play [x] from spotify"), for some i...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family - Invite not getting sent

Plan - Premium for FamilyCountry - USA My Question or Issue Hi, I just invited a family member to premium for family, but the email isn't getting sent. We double checked his account, and was able to reset the password, so the email is valid and spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium for Family Country - USA   My Question or Issue  Hi,   I just invited a family member to premium for family, but the email isn't getting sent. We double c...
  • geenjai
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being added to Family plan when already having premium account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry PolandDeviceSamsung Galaxy s7Operating SystemWindows 10,Android My Question or IssueHey! I already have a premium subscribtion, but my Dad has bought a family plan and wants to add me as a member. How do I transfer? I already ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...as bought a family plan and wants to add me as a member. How do I transfer? I already cancelled my subscribtion, but when I accept an invitation to his family plan, nothing changes. My account still s...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

google home mini - not received

My Question or IssueI was supposed to receive the google mini, but the usps tracking shows that it was returned to sender. Can you please help resending the item

•     My Question or Issue I was supposed to receive the google mini, but the usps tracking shows that it was returned to sender.   Can you please help resending the item  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini never came
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked from family plan

My sister have been joined in my family plan but she has forgot to confirm our adress, so she was removed from it. And now she can't join again, even if I invite her, Spotify blocks your access, even resending the invitation, or canceling and sending...

• My sister  have been joined in my family plan but she has forgot to confirm our adress, so she was removed from it. And now she can't join again, even if I invite her, Spotify blocks your a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account what for if you can’t listen on different devices at the same time?

Hi. I have a family account. But every time my wife wants to listen to Spotify on the road and me at the same time either at home or somewhere else, one of the accounts gets paused. This is quite irritating, because I thought this is the whole idea a...

• Regular
  • Hi. I have a family account. But every time my wife wants to listen to Spotify on the road and me at the same time either at home or somewhere else, one of the accounts gets paused. This is quite i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - listening at work

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPoland My Question or IssueI am a Spotify Premium user and was wondering about getting the Spotify Premium Family subscription so that my fiancee would also be able to use it. My question is - considering the condition that w...

• Plan Premium Family Country Poland     My Question or Issue I am a Spotify Premium user and was wondering about getting the Spotify Premium Family subscription so that my fiancee w...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Google Mini - Family Premium > no word since 11/06

Hi guysHas anyone else had issues with hearing back from Spotify regarding this promotion? I reserved mine back on 11/06 > got the notification screen confirming:"You've reserved your Google Home Mini. We will e-mail you @ xxxxxxxx as sson as your de...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi guys Has anyone else had issues with hearing back from Spotify regarding this promotion? I reserved mine back on 11/06 > got the notification screen confirming: "You've reserved you...
  • schulte
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Mini
    Premium
    promotion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

I have Spotify premium, which I listen to on my iPhone and Echo. I've got my two kids an Echo each for Christmas and want to upgrade to Spotify Family so we can all listen to music at the same time (and no-one can then argue over who gets to listen w...

• I have Spotify premium, which I listen to on my iPhone and Echo.  I've got my two kids an Echo each for Christmas and want to upgrade to Spotify Family so we can all listen to music at the s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Echo
    Family Invites
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account using abroad ??

Iam a premium family member and i would be travelling out of USA for a few months .Iam still not sure whether my family account would be working abroad after 14 days or not ? can someone please confirm this ... ThanksAthar

• Gig Goer
  •   Iam a premium family member and i would be travelling out of USA for a few months . Iam still not sure whether my family account would be working abroad after 14 days or not ? can someone p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Google Home mini promotion isn't available

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceOnePlus 5TOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI had subscribed to the family plan because of the Google home mini promotion which was said to be active until the end of this yearBut to my ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country United States of America Device OnePlus 5T Operating System Android My Question or Issue I had subscribed to the family plan because of the Google home m...
  • tmfleck
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Home Mini
    unavailable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription error

PremiumCountry uk Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I recently lost my debit card which resulted in me having to renew my subscription. Unfortunately without th...

• ...ost my debit card which resulted in me having to renew my subscription. Unfortunately without thinking I rushed through the payment and paid for premium WITHOUT the family option. (Had the family one a...
  • Corleyo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Redeem Google Home Mini

I’ve already been registered and all for the google home mini; I can get as far as checkout and that’s where I’m stuck. It asks to fill out the shipping/payment info, which I do, and then I scroll to the bottom and it says “By clicking ‘COMFIRM PURCH...

• I’ve already been registered and all for the google home mini; I can get as far as checkout and that’s where I’m stuck. It asks to fill out the shipping/payment info, which I do, and then I scroll to...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family members after payment

PlanPremiumCountry Poland My Question or Issue I forgot abou payment and had empty bank account. After updating the informtion about credit card, family members disappeared. I sent them reinvitation but they couldnt accept it . What to do ?

• Plan Premium Country  Poland   My Question or Issue  I forgot abou payment and had empty bank account. After updating the informtion about credit card, family  members d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to a new family plan.

PlanFree/Premium/Family premiumCountry Dominican RepublicDeviceSony experia XA1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Hello guys, I am new here but I have an issue. I am trying to accept a family plan invitation but it shows me a message t...

• Plan Free/Premium/Family premium Country  Dominican Republic Device Sony experia XA1 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Hello guys, I am new here b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming offer for Google Home Mini

I just signed up for a family plan for the 1st time and have not seen anything about how to receive my free Google Home Mini. When I go back to Spotify's offer page and click "Get Started" it says I'm not eligible for the offer (maybe because I just ...

• I just signed up for a family plan for the 1st time and have not seen anything about how to receive my free Google Home Mini.  When I go back to Spotify's offer page and click "Get Started" it s...
  • rkoiv8p7ilbxd3b
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes