Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members removed after verifying account

PlanFamily premium Country New Zealand Two of my family members have been removed even though they verified their account after being emailed about it. It’s ridiculous! How do I stop this from happening?

• Plan Family premium  Country  New Zealand    Two of my family members have been removed even though they verified their account after being emailed about it. It’s r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to add girlfriend to family plan, she used prior address instead of ours

I added my girlfriend who lives with me to my family plan, but she used her old address at her parents because it was/is her billing address for her credit/debit cards and she thought she would be paying for her usage, which she isn't, I am. Then Spo...

• I added my girlfriend who lives with me to my family plan, but she used her old address at her parents because it was/is her billing address for her credit/debit cards and she thought she would be p...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can no longer see who is in my family plan after hack

PlanFamilyCountry USADeviceGoogle PixelOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueMy account was recently hacked. When I'd open it up, it showed all sorts of music I recently played (but I didn't) that wasn't even in my language. When I opted to chan...

• Plan Family Country  USA Device Google Pixel Operating System Android My Question or Issue My account was recently hacked.  When I'd open it up, it showed all sorts of music I r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    unauthorized devices
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aile Üyeliği Adres Sorunu

Yaklaşık 1 ay önce bir aile hesabına katıldım. Adres tamamıyla doğru girilmişti. Daha sonra bana adresi doğrulamam için bir mail geldi ve maildeki linke gidince posta kodunu yazmam istendi. Yazdım ve adresimin doğrulandığı yazdı. bundan tam bir hafta...

• Yaklaşık 1 ay önce bir aile hesabına katıldım. Adres tamamıyla doğru girilmişti. Daha sonra bana adresi doğrulamam için bir mail geldi ve maildeki linke gidince posta kodunu yazmam istendi. Yazdım ve...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Is somebody reading the new ideas?

All the requests for change of address for Family Premium has been marked as resolved and the solution is simply "suggest in as new idea". i saw post from as early as 2016 having the issue and till now it has Not been resolved.I have subscribed to sp...

• Casual Listener
  •   All the requests for change of address for Family Premium has been marked as resolved and the solution is simply "suggest in as new idea". i saw post from as early as 2016 having the issue a...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Address
    New ideas
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment method in INDONESIA

PlanFreeCountry INDONESIADeviceSAMSUNGOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issueare there any method beside credit card payment method in indonesia to pay premium for family ?N.B: i dont have any credit card and i dont like to have any credit card....

• ...remium for family ? N.B: i dont have any credit card and i dont like to have any credit card. And sorry for my bad english  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got kicked from my familly plan for NO reason

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BrazilDeviceGalaxy J2Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I got kicked from my family plan (that my mother created) even tho our address matches perfectly?!?! What the **bleep**? And wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Brazil Device Galaxy J2 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I got kicked from my family plan (t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium family account holder

Hi, I am the premium family account holder, however it is saying that I am not. Please can this be resolved asap

•   Hi,   I am the premium family account holder, however it is saying that I am not. Please can this be resolved asap    
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium as a truckdriver.

My girlfriend has a spotify family subscription with her grandmother and grandfather who she lives with, now do we have the question if her grandfather will be able to make use of the subscription. Does anyone know? if so please tell me

• My girlfriend has a spotify family subscription with her grandmother and grandfather who she lives with, now do we have the question if her grandfather will be able to make use of the subscription....
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me R$ 10 ($ 2,75) for change my payment method

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 5 and computer.Operating SystemiOS 10 and Windows 10. My Question or Issue I changed my payment method, from a credit card to another, and charged me $ 10 ($ 2.75) for this simple information update. This situati...

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device iPhone 5 and computer. Operating System iOS 10 and Windows 10.   My Question or Issue  I changed my payment method, from a credit card to ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Credit card payment
    credit card was charged
    Payment Problems
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member removed from account.

PlanFamilyCountry Ireland My Question or Issue Hey, A member of my family was removed as they did not verify their account in time as they were busy / traveling with work. Tried to add them again but I couldn't. Can you help me add them back. Thanks.

• Plan Family Country  Ireland   My Question or Issue  Hey,   A member of my family was removed as they did not verify their account in time as they were busy / traveling w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution home address - family plan - how to change

Dear All, I was invited to Spotify family. I am adding our home address but system doest accept provided address (street, zip code, etc.). Where person who invited me can check proper address which was provided before. Right now, I am with him lookin...

• Dear All, I was invited to Spotify family. I am adding our home address but system doest accept provided address (street, zip code, etc.). Where person who invited me can check proper address which w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't join to family account

PlanFreeCountry Turkey My Question or Issue Hi. I was using Spotify Premium for Family for 4-5 months. We canceled our first plan and created another plan with my family. I used it for a month. And Spotify sent me a mail that said we can't confirm yo...

afa.PNG
  • Plan Free Country  Turkey     My Question or Issue  Hi. I was using Spotify Premium for Family for 4-5 months. We canceled our first plan and created another plan with my family...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation to Premium Family isn't working. Family doesn't work

PlanPremium familyCountry USA Device(iPhone 8, ihone 7, PC,Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have sent invitations to my son and daughter, but the invitation link doesn't go anywhere. It asks to login, which has to be d...

• Plan Premium family Country USA   Device (iPhone 8, ihone 7, PC, Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I have sent invitations to my son and d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Invitation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was kicked out of my Premium Family plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue Hi there! I recently join my new house mate’s Premium Family plan. After a week of enjoying the awesome Premium features, I found myself got kicked out of the plan! Wh...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  Hi there! I recently join my new house mate’s Premium Family plan. After a week o...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Folgelastschrift für Family Premium

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8+Operating SystemAndroid OreoMy Question or IssueHallo zusammen, Ich habe für Premium Family Lastschrift eingerichtet und für folgende Lastschriften einen Haken gesetzt.Allerdings funktioniert das nicht,...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy 8+ Operating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue Hallo zusammen,  Ich habe für Premium Family Lastschrift eingerichtet u...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Folgelastschrift für Family Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My family members can't get verify

Hey guys. My family members can't get verify by spotify premium for family. We live in same adress (as our accounts information shows), but one of members gets downgraded to free spotify version. Any thougts?

• Casual Listener
  •   Hey guys. My family members can't get verify by spotify premium for family. We live in same adress (as our accounts information shows), but one of members gets downgraded to free spotify v...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • verification error
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM MEMBER YET CAN'T GET INVITE TO WORK 4 DAUGHTER????

Device(iPhone x) My Question is that my husband is the account holder for our Family Premium however we can't access his account off the FB page where our premium account is off of for some reason but his free one is still accessible though? We are t...

•     Device (iPhone x)     My Question is that my husband is the account holder for our Family Premium however we can't access his account off the FB page where our premium a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family plan

I recently got kicked off a family plan and they have sent me the email to log back on and it won’t work. We reside at the same address and idk what to do???

• I recently got kicked off a family plan and they have sent me the email to log back on and it won’t work. We reside at the same address and idk what to do???
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have family premium but missing browse and radio

PlanFamily PremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone 5sOperating SystemiOS 12.0.1 My Question or IssueI have a Family Premium Plan. This morning i login (iphone app) and both the Radio and Browse icons are gone. My wife and daughter still have them. It is only...

• Plan Family Premium Country  USA   Device iPhone 5s Operating System iOS 12.0.1   My Question or Issue I have a Family Premium Plan.  This morning i login (iphone a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes