Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Converting Premium plan to Family Plan when already have a full year subscription via Gift Cards

PlanPremium/FamilyCountry USADeviceAndroid phonesOperating System My Question or Issue I have a Premium account that is pre-paid via gift cards for the next year. We would like to convert to Premium for Family account. It seems the only way to do thi...

• Plan Premium/Family Country  USA Device Android phones Operating System   My Question or Issue  I have a Premium account that is pre-paid via gift cards for the next year.&n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 6s, pc)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue i got kicked from my family, and when the leader invites me, I can't join again. it says: your unable to join this family plan.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 6s,  pc) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  i got kicked from my family, and when the leader i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible User Experience

There are a couple of things that make using Spotify a terrible user experience, hopefully your product and UX team will fix this. 1. Your Spotify Premium is not $9.99 like it states on your website and in my Spotify user acount. The Premium plan is ...

• ...t states on your website and in my Spotify user acount. The Premium plan is $14.99. Spotify states that its Family and Premium plan but either way the price is inconsistent.  Suggestion offer t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daughters account cancelled from family plan because she is travelling.

I own a family account for five years now and gave my daughter one account. For three years, I have been divorced with my daughter switching olaves between her moms house and mine.last week, i was informed that her account was under suspicion and tah...

• I own a family account for five years now and gave my daughter one account. For three years, I have been divorced with my daughter switching olaves between her moms house and mine. last week, i w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • divorced
    Family Plan
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Common-law family, Who do we contact to verify premium family plans?

My Question or IssueI live with my partner and we have been common law for a number of years. He is dirvorced, so they are with us for part of the week and they are with their mom for part of the week. They are my stepkids. Even if he and I get marri...

• Casual Listener
  • ...he week.  They are my stepkids.  Even if he and I get married one day, I will not be changing my last name to match his and his kids.  Who do I talk to to get Spotify to stop removing my family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Common-law
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan issue

PlPlanFamily Premium Country HnDeviceLG k8 Hi I've been trying to get the family plan but I receive the error that a problem has occur with the method payment, isn't the first time I use this card for this and already called the bank and there's no I...

• Regular
  • PlPlan Family Premium    Country  Hn Device LG k8   Hi I've been trying to get the family plan but I receive the error that a problem has occur with the method payment, i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Never received my google home mini

PlanFamilyCountry DeviceIphone XS MaxOperating SystemiOs 10 I requested for my google home in November. I got the link in my email to purchase and did and everything went through. However its been about a month and I never got a confirmation email th...

• Plan Family Country   Device Iphone XS Max Operating System iOs 10   I requested for my google home in November. I got the link in my email to purchase and did and everything w...
  • AndresPadilla
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Google Home Mini never came
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Promotion

My Question or IssueI submitted my order through the link provided by Spotify for the google home mini promotion. When I submitted the order, I did it via a guest account and not my personal google account, which is required for the promotion order t...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue I submitted my order through the link provided by Spotify for the google home mini promotion. When I submitted the order, I did it via a guest account and not my persona...
  • Angie69
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Google Home mini not free
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancelled my Family plan to join another family plan but not working..

I'm in a family plan. I am planning on leaving to join another family plan set up. Every time I cancel my premium plan, Spotify tells me the plan will cancel that day. Each day I check and see I'm still part of that family plan and not the one I want...

•   I'm in a family plan. I am planning on leaving to join another family plan set up. Every time I cancel my premium plan, Spotify tells me the plan will cancel that day. Each day I check and s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I Wanna join to my family subscription again

PlanPremiumCountry IndonesiaDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueHello, how to join my family subscription again? I got limit once per year.. please help me

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Indonesia Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue Hello, how to join my family subscription again? I got limit once per year.. p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Never got the promo code email for the google home mini. When can I expect the email?

Never got the promo code email for the google home mini. When can I expect the email?

• Casual Listener
  • Never got the promo code email for the google home mini. When can I expect the email?
  • Rem64
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

My wife was removed from premium family

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 7, Android J7Operating System(iOS 12, Android Oreo) My Question or Issue My wife was removed from my Primium family plan, we leave in the same house/address. I resent another inviation, but it is saying she canno...

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device iPhone 7, Android J7 Operating System (iOS 12, Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue  My wife was removed from my Primium family p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong postal code in Family

Hi,I was invited by my sister to Spotify Family, joined in and all went well for couple weeks. Then I received an email to verify my postal code and I filled it in, but there must have been some typo in it because I was kicked out of my Family in few...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, I was invited by my sister to Spotify Family, joined in and all went well for couple weeks. Then I received an email to verify my postal code and I filled it in, but there must have b...
  • Michaela19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family premium problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Mini offer potential data security issue

Shame on you Spotify! You promote free Google Mini for Subscribers. Only to find out you MUST share credit card information to get a FREE (repeat FREE) gift. In a world where data privacy is a MUST and Data theft is rampant, you FAIL Spotify. You sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Shame on you Spotify! You promote free Google Mini for Subscribers.  Only to find out you MUST share credit card information to get a FREE (repeat FREE) gift. In a world where data privacy is a ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home mini

I received an email about receiving a google home mini, but it said I would get a promo code emailed to me but I didn’t.

• I received an email about receiving a google home mini, but it said I would get a promo code emailed to me but I didn’t.        
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

family

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 6s, pc)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I got kicked from my family, and when the leader invites me, I can't join again. it says: your unable to join this family plan.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 6s,  pc) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I got kicked from my family, and when t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscriptions!

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and helpprepremium familyCountry italyDevice(notebook Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello ther...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and helppre premium family Country  italy Device (notebook  Operating S...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going from normal to family account!

I have a question. I have an normal account on spotify but now i want to upgrade to a family account. I've read you can still be able to listen to your own music. But i want to know how this works with a new account. How do i end my old and start a n...

• I have a question. I have an normal account on spotify but now i want to upgrade to a family account. I've read you can still be able to listen to your own music. But i want to know how this works w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant start family plan

PlanPremiumCountry Israel My Question or Issue Where do you register to Family plan? Is the reason you are not providing it in IL is related to BDS?

•   Plan Premium Country  Israel   My Question or Issue  Where do you register to Family plan? Is the reason you are not providing it in IL is related to BDS?   &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes