Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Never got the promo code email for the google home mini. When can I expect the email?

Never got the promo code email for the google home mini. When can I expect the email?

7 Replies

Neither did I and I signed up about 2 hours ago. From what I've read, people were getting the emails containing the promo code almost immediately. There's a separate link you can use to obtain the promo (https://www.spotify.com/us/googlehome/redeem/), but it gives me an error saying I'm not able to redeem at the moment. I'm gonna guess it's no longer valid at this point...

I just got the email this morning. Hope you received an email as well

Hey @bb6825.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you received the promo code for the Google Home Mini offer?

We'll be glad to help you out in case this hasn't been resolved for you already 🙂

Hey man, I'm in the same situation. Spotify emails are working, as I just tested a change and one came through, never recieved the google code though.

Hey @JLeebz.

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Have you received the code since your last post?

If not, then could you let us know how long ago you tried to redeem the Google Home Mini offer?

Looking forward to your reply!

I registered yesterday and Its been more than 24 hrs. I still haven't received the google mini promo email yet.

I submitted for my free home mini a couple weeks ago now. It said I would be getting an email with the promo code and mine still that not shown up. 

Suggested posts