Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I have a premium code why can't I join

If I have a premium code why can't I join

I have a Family account.  

Spotify couldn't verify my address.  My brother resent me the invite, but they woulnd't let me joing because they couldn't verify my address, even though when I click the invite and enter the address.

And why make it so hard to get in touch with someone???

3 Replies

Hi @RossMark,

Welcome to the forums!

I will do my best to help you here 🙂

Could you have a look here just to make sure all the steps outlined have been followed:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/premium-for-family/

If that is all in order can you ask your brother to cancel the invite. Then please delete your cache/cookies and try to accept the invite that your brother resends you in an incognito window. Ensuring  you are both on the same network.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello I got kicked off premium because I forgot to put in my address. My sister is trying to get me to join again by send me an invite. When I accept the invite it asks me to put in my address, I fill in the address(same as my sisters) the im presented with a red warning box, telling me i'm unable to join?? Everything checks out...I dont know if im entering the address the exact same way she did when she set up her account. Ridiculous you have to got through all this effort for this...there should be just a postcode box so there's no way of spotify reading it wrong. I also tried setting up on the igconito tab but still no luck. Please HELP!

I tired all the steps multipe times. I have tried it on two computers.  I have tried multiple networks.  

I tried a new email and that worked, but I would like my account tied to my primary email address.  I don't want to have to access an old email address if I forget my password and so on.

I am not sure why there isn't a simple chat support system to address answers.  

I would really appreciate it if spotify can rectify this issue.  

Suggested posts