Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Problem

Solved!

Payment Problem

My account: int3r5t377ar

So, it seems that Spotify doesn't have some support like email. Is anyone powerful enough here to solve the technical problems?

I am using a family plan in total of 4 people. Somehow, I can't pay on time recently, then whenever I update the payment detail, I have the problem of "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method."

I find that the problem is not related to the card. (How I found is hard to explain.)

I've tried the so-called solution like using another browser or network, but obviously doesn't work.

And the weirdest thing is that, after I tried to restart the subscription by cancelling it first, whenver I go to Account, it shows me "We're all mixed up Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again."

Screenshot (69).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks. I forget to update.

Contacted Spotify official through Twitter and solved after 2 hours

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @int3r5t377ar,

Welcome to the forums!

No worries, I will do my best to help you here 🙂

Could you let me know if the same thing happens when you try on a differnet browser but then head to: https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/?

I will be right here.

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Thanks. I forget to update.

Contacted Spotify official through Twitter and solved after 2 hours

Hey @int3r5t377ar!

I am glad you got it sorted out...thanks for letting me know 🙂

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts