Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family

Premium for Family

I have sent invites to my other family members.( I have my dad 2 brothers and a sister who used to use the spotify premium for family). They were originally part of the plan but then they were removed from the subscription because spotify obviously "couldn't verify" that they resided at the same address which they blatantly do. I am the one who set up the address details and because they aren't entering those details in word for word they aren't allowed to use the premium subscription and we've been paying the 15 euro monthly subscription for 2 months now even though there is only 1 account actually getting use of the subscription which is a joke. Spotify, give me a way of finding the exact address details i entered in so that i can pass them on to my family members as I have sent them numerous invites to join the subscription but they aren't allowed to join because of your stupid computerised system not being able to verify that they live at the exact same address. They are literally right beside me now and will not listen to any more ads any longer.

1 Reply

Hi, @kevinm36!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Suggested posts