Free/Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Google Pixel XL, PC, PS4

Operating System

Android Oreo, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I had previously been on the student discount since i first started using spotify what was approxametly a year ago, i then got an email around 2 months ago stating "your student discount expires", so i followed the button to try and extend it again since i am in the same college under education, however my college is no longer on the list for student discount. I assume this is because they have changed to a different company to veify students. Nevertheless i put in a form to get my college added back and after around 2 months i have not heard anything back, it states "this process takes around 30 days" since it has been over that amount of time i am wanting to check on things, since they have not updated me at all with any information.

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 12.37.01.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 12.35.59.png
3 Replies

Hey @Fireballiam.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Can you first confirm for us which institution you are attending, and that this institution is an accredited university in the UK? 

If so, then could you also confirm that you've already submitted your request via this form? 

Let us know and we'll see what we can suggest next 😉

Of course,

I attend Vision West Nottinghamshire College studying a HND course,

Here is the link to the website https://www.wnc.ac.uk/Student-zone/

This is the only proof I can get to prove my institute is a accredited university

I have also previously done the form.

Hey @Fireballiam.

Thanks for getting back to us with that info.

Since we use SheerID to verify students, we suggest that you reach out to them directly by heading here.

Let us know how you get on! Fingers crossed you manage to get this sorted 🙂

Suggested posts