Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Desconto estudante.

Solved!

Desconto estudante.

Gente eu estou tentando fazer o cadastro como estudante, mas já fui recusado 2 vezes. Meus comprovantes estão de acordo, com exceção de que devido as greves da rede ferderal, estamos no ano letivo 2016.2, nesse primeiro semestre de 2017. Talvez por isso estou sendo recusado.

Enviei 2 documentos.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Fabiostfr

If you're having trouble signing up for the student discount, you can submit for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out Spotify Support and SheerID Support. If your school is not listed, you can submit this feedback form to SheerID.

I have removed your uploaded photos to protect your personal information. This community is a public website. For trouble with the student discount it is recomended to contact Spotify or SheerID

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Fabiostfr

If you're having trouble signing up for the student discount, you can submit for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out Spotify Support and SheerID Support. If your school is not listed, you can submit this feedback form to SheerID.

I have removed your uploaded photos to protect your personal information. This community is a public website. For trouble with the student discount it is recomended to contact Spotify or SheerID

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts