Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Drop down glitch verify student account

Drop down glitch verify student account

I am having difficulty re-verifying that I am a student. I am able to click on the "renew discount," then next page "renew discount," but I have trouble typing my school on the third page where nothing will pop up from a drop down list when I even type in the first few letters. I got to virginia tech and I know it's on the list but I don't know how to get it to pop up with the options

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Page 1Page 1Page 2Page 2Page 3 (no dropdown)Page 3 (no dropdown)

3 Replies

Hey @tbravo.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - let's see what we can do to help 🙂

First, if you got an email in your inbox reminding you to renew your student discount, could you try opening that link first and see if you get the drop-down menu? If that doesn't work, could you open it in an incognito window or a different browser?

If none of the above works, then could you see what happens if you just type in the name of your university in full and click Renew/Accept?

Keep us posted 🙂

I have had exactly the same issue - I have tried accessing it through safari, chrome and incognito getting to the page by both the email link and from my spotify online account. I just really don't want to be charged the full amount but it won't let me renew!!! 

I also have the same problem... I tried the above: another browser and an incognito browser. But it all did not work.

Suggested posts