Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help getting student discount

Help getting student discount

I tried switching to a student discount and I need help verifying that I'm a student. I don't know how to go about this process.
4 Replies

Hey @Baker19al, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll do our best to help you out.

To set up the student discount, just click here and fill out the required information.

If after entering your student details you're not getting verified, you can try the manual verification instead. It'll allow you to upload a valid document to verify your student details.

It should take a couple of days for you to receive an email notification once your details are verified. You'll then be able to complete the purchase and get the discount rolling.

If your college or university isn't available for you to get the discount, we recommend contacting SheerID for more information about it.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi Alfredo, I'm from the netherlands and if I get a premium account with you, I can pay through paypal, debit card and credit card but when I get the student discount I can only pay through creditcard, I don't have a credit card though. 

Hello Aldredo
I face the same problem. When i try to fill out the required information from the link you attached, the page does not ask me my name or my university/institution, neither requires any document/file from me. So i cannot make the spotify to verify my eligibility to subscribe in a student account. How to overcome?
Thanks in advance

Hey folks!

@boysef Right now, we don't offer other payment methods for the student discount. Fingers crossed there'll be more available latter on.

@Gule_Rilan What country are you rocking Spotify from? Also, does the same happen if you use a different browser or an incognito window?

The first step to get the discount is to enter your payment details, you won't be charged right away, once the payment details are verified, you'll be able to enter your student details to proceed with the verification.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts