Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Now the universities dont show up

Now the universities dont show up

I'm from portugal and since my school is starting I decided to get spotify premium with the student discout, however its not the fisrt time that I use, I dit'nt renewed in it and now everytime i tried to pay for the submission just says Error and I should see the spotify suport to try find a reason, however theres not a single reason that can be a justification to my problem and the problem its not from the card because if it was then it wouldnt work in the first time.

Now i decided to come here to try find a solution and a saw a person with the same problem and the solution was to renew my student status, wich i did before, AND NOW DOESNT SHOW ANY UNIVERSITIES WHEN I TRY TO PUT MINE. 

so sick of this because its been weeks that I've trying to renew this.

mafalda_gs_0-1599476219871.png

Sem título232.png

2 Replies

I have the same problem! The universities won't show up, and I can't write the university name on my own! I thought I was the only one with this problem. I've been using student premium for a year now and it's about to expire so I would really love if this could be solved asap because I do not want to pay a full price!!!!

I have the same problem!! I reached out to spotify and hope that they can help me, if they can't, I'll reach out to sheerID as well. I just hope that they can fix this 😞

Suggested posts