Premium

Country

Lithuania

Device

Xiomi Redmi note 8 pro

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Had a student premium for two years, but since 2020 for two months now im getting standart plan for 6,99. Now, when I try to change it to the student plan via sheerid it tells me that You have already redeemed this offer.

2 Replies

plz give me spoty in Russia. We all R waiting for years to hear music using this great service

Hi @Shlerp,

Thanks for posting! 

Here's what you need to know so you can get the Premium Student price applied to your account:

1. You must first verify yourself as a student through SheerID (which you've already done).

2. Then, you must update your payment details so that the Premium Student price can be applied (click on Get Discount). For this, try entering your uni email address and password. If that doesn't do it, try with the Spotify email and password.

3. After that, to see if this worked out, you can check your subscription page.

But bear in mind that you cannot get a refund if you've been charged with the regular price and 14 days have passed. It's our users responsibility to check the status of their subscription. 

We also send an email with a note that the notification is about to expire before it does. If you haven't seen anything like that, you can check your spam folder and if the correct email is linked to your account. 

Hope this sheds light on the subject. Let us know if we can help with anything else 🙂

@SpotyRu,

Please check this Idea and give your vote there by clicking on +VOTE. You can also subscribe to make sure your always up to date with relevant updates about this.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts