Subscription screen shows full price even after Student Discount

Solved!

Subscription screen shows full price even after Student Discount

Plan

Premium Student

Country

India

My Question or Issue

I got the Spotify student discount a month ago. I made a payment for one month. Now, I got a notification that my subscription is about to expire, so I go to the Subscribe option, and there, I see the full price on the payment screen instead of the discounted one.

Shouldn't the price be according to the student discount? Or do I need to proceed with the checkout to see the discount?

Please help me with this

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @aneeshsharma

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you first try updating the payment details in your Spotify account. Simply open this link and follow all the steps. Don't worry, you won't be charged additionally after you do this. It's just a confirmation of the payment details for your student discount.

Once you’ve done so, go to your account page and scroll down to Your plan - here you’ll see the updated price of your subscription. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @aneeshsharma

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you first try updating the payment details in your Spotify account. Simply open this link and follow all the steps. Don't worry, you won't be charged additionally after you do this. It's just a confirmation of the payment details for your student discount.

Once you’ve done so, go to your account page and scroll down to Your plan - here you’ll see the updated price of your subscription. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Sorry for the late reply, but this solves the problem
I guess since I was going to the standard premium page, it was showing the non-discounted price
But shouldn't it automatically redirect to the student page if the user logged in is a verified student. Just a suggestion.

Suggested posts