Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

(TR) Öğrenci olduğumu onaylamıyor

Solved!

(TR) Öğrenci olduğumu onaylamıyor

Merhaba, öğrenci olduğumu bir türlü onaylayamıyorum. Sürekli başka belgeler gerekli diye geri dönüyor. Bir daha göndermeyeceğim. Eğer hesabım şuanda onaylanmaz ise iptal edeceğim.

Plan

Premium

Country

Türkiye

Device

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @ibrahimresmi,

thanks for reaching out, i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

For the full and correct steps on how to claim your Premium for Students, please make sure to check out this help page.

It contains all the steps needed in order to complete and get the full benefits on this specific subscritpion.

In order to receive the full access and discount you'll have to provide all the info and documnets you're asked for.

However, if you're getting any sort of error message please provide it here and i'll be more than happy to help.

Keep me posted.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @ibrahimresmi,

thanks for reaching out, i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

For the full and correct steps on how to claim your Premium for Students, please make sure to check out this help page.

It contains all the steps needed in order to complete and get the full benefits on this specific subscritpion.

In order to receive the full access and discount you'll have to provide all the info and documnets you're asked for.

However, if you're getting any sort of error message please provide it here and i'll be more than happy to help.

Keep me posted.

Hi there

thanks for replying, I hope you are doing well.
I check up all help pages to solve my application problem but unfortunately, I am getting the same email which is (Unable to verify your student status.)
I am studying at two university but (SheerID Verification) doesn't accept my ID and student card.
I tried both university.

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Aziz Habibi

Suggested posts