Premium for student

Country

Indonesia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm already verified as a student by Spotify. I continued to subscribe the premium student plan with my cellular provider payment method (XL Axiata) on Spotify website and a verification code was sent to my cellphone. However as I entered the code, the website keep showing an error and I can't continue. So I refreshed the page, received a new code and able to continue and subscribe. Then I checked my prepaid balance and to my surprise I was charged twice (probably because I requested the code twice).

I asked my problem to my cellular provider and told me to contact Spotify instead. Is there any solution for this?

1 Reply

Hi @snnhst ,

Sorry to hear that.

It sounds as though one of the charges is in 'pending' and you would of have had just the one charge. However at this stage it appears as two charges. The pending charge should be canceled, and returned to you. You can read more about this in this Spotify Answer.

I'd suggest to wait a few days. If you do not see your money go back into your account after this let me know and we can move foward some more with this.

I hope this helps.

All the best!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts