Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse Tab went gone?

Solved!

Browse Tab went gone?

Just after i downloaded the app i enjoyed a lot the feature of the "browser" tab, but after 10 hours the tab didn't appear. Is this a bug or how do i make it appear again on the menu bar? Thanks, i already bought the premium account by the way

Edit: Adjusting title and tags so post appears in search easily.

120 Replies

My colleague and me are sitting next to eachother, I told him to use the browse button since he was asking where that good music came from last time. I told him to use the browse button. He said it wasn't there. I called him every name under the sun, only to find out minutes later it was actually not there lol.

Hope you can fix this soon

@SxMT - What version of the Spotify app and country are you guys in?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, I'm from Czech Republic, Spotify version 0.9.8.296.g91f68827. I had the browse app for a while when the redesign update was released, but then it disappeared. I can see it in my phone, in the web browser and I can open it with spotify:app:browse, but it just isn't listen in the left panel.

Edit: Nevermind, it's there again.

Hi, 

So I realize that this is an old post but just recently my browse tab has gone missing from my samsungS5. I am a premium user so not sure if this is something that has to do with the premium version or just the app in general. Any advice or workaround is appreciated.

Thank you

WB 

Often due to updates being done by Spotify.
It will in most cases come back after a while.

Thanks. I will just keep checking in!

I am having the same problem. No browse option. I hope it comes back soon!!!

Maybe you should let your paying customers know whats going on. Personally im ready to cancell and find somewhere else to go unless this issue is fixed or in the least some kinf of courtious explanation and timeline to when we will have this feature back.

Spotify dont have the manpower to keep up.

Thats the backside of people's lack of will to pay what it actually costs to deliver such a service.

Be patient, their great service will back on track soon.

Hi
I have only 3 tabs
My girlfriend have 5.
I Miss the browse tap top.

It will come back at some point. Keep cool.

Sorry my englisch is Not so good i Hope you Understand ne 😅
Yes i keep cool 😉 But what is the reason of this fail and why my girlfriend get this oNe with 5 tabs in the spotify App

Most likely due to an update done from Spotify. Has happened before, and it always comes back to normal. May take some days. Nothing you can do than wait.

And yes, it often happens with some user.
Dont know exactly why.

Ok thank you:)

My Browse and Radio buttons are gone too. If I log into my girlfriends Account it's back. What to do?

Just wait for a while and relax. Spotify are most likely doing an update, affecting some users...

Thanks for your answer. Do you know how long this typically last?

Still not back. 3 weeks now 😠 come on that**bleep**!

Tried re-installing / updating the app?

Reinstall hasn't solved the problem. The App is always up to date. With a different (free) Account the tabs are back. On my iPad the tabs are visible too...

Suggested posts