Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Daily Login Badge

Daily Login Badge

I would call myself a trophy/badge hunter (when it comes to social media, i.e. I love collecting all the Snapchat trophies).

So of course, I want all the Spotify community badges, too. ;D

My question is: How do I obtain the "logged in (2) days in a row" badge? I've been logging in daily for a few days now and not getting any badge for that...

3 Replies

I certainly want to earn this badge too. I login every day on Spotify Community... I'm always ready to help out people. Odd this is not working...

Right! I use Spotify every day running, working out, or even just for some Rocket League music (turns out there's actually a station for that lol). If every time I wanted to use the app I had to log in again, and log out when I left, wouldn't that be a huge inconvenience, a waste of time? Yes, I understand that thats what the trophy is for, and you have to put in work to get rewards, but that just seems like a bit of a hassle to me. After all, wasn't the Spotify widget created so logging in and out wasn't necessary? 

Before you start looking for those badges they're talking about:
The issue with the badges for daily logins was "solved" by removing them.

A decision that's ok in my opinion - if you can't fix the problem remove it completely.

Suggested posts