Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,095 Replies

hows it pristine marketing group here 

I'm wondering why can't I listen to my playlist that has songs I downloaded from my phone on btw im on playstation 4 and it's the only way to listen to music while playing games

Hi! My name is Carlo and I live in Italy. 

My favourite song is I’m In Here (by Sia). 

https://open.spotify.com/track/3R2FxfQsTs5Ei2twCe339s?si=ngoffWFCTXKYLrKcSu-MIw

I started using Spotify on 2016! 

Hi Carlo

I too am a Sia fan, I don't have this track but will have a listen later. My favourite is Cheap Thrills with Sean Paul.

I have signed up for Spotify premium and just love it!!

I am Timmothy Rain

I live in the USA

My favorite track right now is this

DF782912-3035-48CC-A372-736793A85AA5.jpegI started using Spotify in about 2018

And one random fact about me is that I am learning front end web development in high school and I’m almost done

1. What's your name? My name is Cristi
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. Romania
  4. What's your favorite track at the moment? https://open.spotify.com/track/56CyJ4Prdrf1YiD5sHvT2m?si=bf4f03cff6a74ae6
  5. When did you start using Spotify? 6 Mar 2017
  6. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!    idk

1. Ethan Sole
  2. Surrey, England
  3. Killing me softly  
  4. Around 2019
  5. A random football came from the sky and landed in my garden and no one came to collect it so I guess it's mine.

Could your support answer messages?

sorry, i don't mean to be rude...but i want to play a song from the movie 'ballerina' and most of the songs are grey and won't let me play them... i really enjoy those songs and yet you're kinda letting me down, so if possible please PLEASE fix this, Just remember, i like spotify, so improve and fix that, btw great job anyway, again please fix, alright welp, thats all from me

1. What's your name? Malik AKA Moe Ahmed
  2. Where in the world are you? UAE
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? https://open.spotify.com/track/3fwyItGexa88kR8j76dIqv?si=85c210bc0564498f
  4. When did you start using Spotify? around 2016 can't remember the exact date 
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! I am an artist in spotify by the name MIGLEVIBES 

🙂

Hi. Just want to continue playing Spotify premium music on my iPad. Do not have IOS 13.  So do u hv an older version we can use on this older iPad?  Otherwise I will need to cancel my subscription. 

I know v15.0 works fine and my old iPad v9.0 doesn't. it isn't much use for anything now apart from reading books.  Apple do a trade in scheme, you won't get an awful lot but better than nothing, go on, treat yourself. 

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it. I have an iPad Pro as well but
just wanted to use the older iPad for solely streaming music, however that
might be just a wish list at this point. Thanks again.

1. What's your name? I'm Gemma!
  2. Where in the world are you? I'm in London, UK.
  3. What's your favourite track at the moment? very hard to pick one track, but this is a classic for getting pumped up... https://open.spotify.com/track/2YTwVDQOSGclX2N3AKetOP?si=88ec2b50ae7b4382 
  4. When did you start using Spotify? I have used Spotify for YEARS. Couldn't be without it.
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc! I used to be a music blogger! Now I spend most of my free time putting together beautifully cursed Spotify playlists 😉

Hi Gemma

I'm David and not a million miles from you in a town called Silchester.  My favourite track(s) at the moment are The Hudson - Amy MacDonald, Only You - Little Mix, I Will Always Love You - Alexandra Burke.  I had to go to Spotify as my CD collection outgrew my spare bedroom, I have been with Spotify for years but have just changed to premium with no regrets.

so u gotta open appstore in your ipad and then search spotify and click install then it will say to install the app with the version that supports your iOS. ta-da it will install and u can then use premium 🙂

1. What's your name? Raquel
  2. Where in the world are you? Georgia
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment? Dark History Podcast!
  4. When did you start using Spotify?2 years ago
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc I dont like to do chores but when i do i like to listen Serial Killers Podcasts! xD

wow creativity what an intresting topic

Hello ya'll!!... My name is Anna, I'm  from the good Ol' OHIO!!..I love ALL music really.. And right now I'm trying to find some new music to add to my playlists..... I started using Spotify in 2014/2015 and I absolutely love it .. Random fact... My favorite color is Purple 💜... Also, I have served 4 years in prison...😱😘

FB_IMG_1564929508578.jpg

Hey

1) Miguel Capelo here...

2) Durban / South Africa

3) Loving my track "I'm Not The One Who's Wrong" - going through some oldie favorites too... like Blancmange.

4) Been on Spotify for a couple of years - I think.

5) Random thought : Fingers are sore - brain hurts from working on some tracks   🙂

Suggested posts