Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Let's introduce ourselves!

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you,

Yeah, you! 😁

Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!

While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better!

The game is simple: 

Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! 👋 to this user and then introduce yourself in a new post:

1. What's your name?
  2. Where in the world are you?
  3. What's your favorite track at the moment?
  4. When did you start using Spotify?
  5. Share a random thought/fun fact etc!

Let's go 🙂

🌟 Star tip: you can switch to threaded view to find and answer to greetings from other Community users! 

1,332 Replies

👋everyone 

1. Im Lance from Houston TX
  2. "Longest Winter" - Paradise  Lost
  3. 7 years ago.
  4. I would have been here years ago but I kept ignoring the ads 🤣🤣
  5. I'm late to the party, but I'm stoked to be here with yall finally!

Just get rid of Smart shuffle 

My name is Taylor 

I’m from hawaii

my favorite track right now is California and me by laufey

i started using it in 2015

im a black belt in judo and am a sensei/coach for highschool 

• Bonjour
    quand je lance Spotify à partir de mon mobile avec bluetooth sur mon enceinte du salon il se coupe au bout de 10mn. Je suis obligé de recliquer sur l'application alors qu’on devrai écouter la musique en continue . Je possède un compte premium. Pouvez vous me dire comment faire svp 
    Sympathiquement.

1. Gavin
  2. United States Minnesota 
  4. 2020
  5. I love making music!

Hello, I appreciate the AI selection of music, but the voice is annoying. Will I be able to change it?

Why is my font turquiose...? Oh well-
1. Hi! My name is Sui!

2. I am currently in Tokyo, Japan, in Asia

3. Rn I have lots- Uhhhhmmmmm some of my favs are: See you again, On The Ground, and No Love (with SZA)

4. I started using Spotify 3 or 4 years ago

5. My old playlist had over 1000 songs before I decided to organise it into different playlists and delete the super long one 😅

Hey 👋

1. Arentaz aka Mirek
  2. Czech or somewhere in Europe
  3. https://open.spotify.com/track/78UOBt2Zf4iuEmAS4VYzJT?si=56a96ca323fb4782
  4. 6Years ago

1. Hi! I am a little new here.... My name is Jennifer Parham I am from Virginia I don't know if I could say I have one favorite track when there are some many great ones out there.....I honestly don't remember when I first started using Spotify I tried all the other's and just found that Spotify was just more superior than the rest. I need some serious help!! 

What's up guys

1. The name's Mia, however I go Lightning or Lightningdragon on everything.

2. I listen in the U.S.!

3. I always have a top 5, I can't ever pick one song, but the most recent favorite song is Cold world by Sunny Suljic

4. I started using Spotify in August of 2023!

5. I love How To Train Your Dragon and dragons in general (hence the username) 🙂

Sup people

My name is Mia but I go Lightning or Lightningdragon on the internet

I'm in the U.S.

My favorite track currently is Cold world by Sunny Suljic

I started using Spotify In August of 2023

Uhhh let's see some of my paintings were in an art show last year in South Dakota which was really cool

1. Hailey
  2. Canada
  3. ten - Fred again...
  4. I'm not sure. How do I find this out?! It's been many years
  5. Looking to meet Stars in this community 

Hi everyone! 

I’m a visual designer and art director and I love using Spotify to listen to my favorite music and create playlists. I share a lot of my favorite songs on my instagram (@bora_white) as well as some seasonal playlists. 

I’m very design-oriented and I recently noticed a new design in Spotify when sharing to Instagram which inspired me to join this thread to learn more. Basically, the design looked different one day upon sharing and I wanted to keep the same design but it reverted back to old design for every other share. I’ve attached a screenshot of the updated design with my image on top of the album art. If anyone knows anything about how to prompt this new design when sharing to Instagram,  please feel free to read more about my design question in this link and reply on that thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Social-Random/Posting-a-song-to-Insta-stories-with-new-design/td-p/...

Thanks so much Spotify community!

IMG_8809.jpeg

Bora 

I'm on my husband's account and it feels I have to start all over on my music so how can I create my on account under him his name is Wayne Pearson I did a account for myself just to get on his but I was charged the full amount so I cancelled but it says I'm on his account but my settings do look the same as my on playing what I like and same address 

1. Dennis
2. Aiken, SC

3. https://open.spotify.com/album/5TT8XPKs8eQYxLUuXraJNe

4.  Feb, 2023
5. Intrigued with releasing originals!

GivingThrillzzz

Iam in Louisiana

I been on Spotify for Two months

And my favorite track is ForThemStacks by GivingThrillzzz

-s8pkca.jpg

Vicki 

Australia 

Eddie Current and the Supression Ring 

's WHICH WAY TO GO 

5+ yrs I think 

I tripped and broke heel of my boots on the stairs of a venue in Bondi called Blondie's and was caught by Tommy and Jack from Tommy and the Dipsticks who became wonderful friends and played at all our 21sts or just parties we organised in various halls / venues where we lived,  Sylvania NSW  ( cause we could). 

Johnny Dole and the Scabs played with Dipsticks once or twice,  and Rocks, another raw punk band once or twice as well.

I'd love to go back and do it all again. Great bands every night of the week in Sydney,  playing at venues that you could see and be close to band, largest being Paddo town hall I think? 

Hi, I have issues with my playlists playing songs not on it. It’s having very irritating.

Suggested posts